Entrance Exam

As I walked through the gate to the auditorium, I was earning a few confused glances from other students. I wonder why, oh maybe because I have a bandage on my cheek.

~Flashback to Earlier this morning~

As I got up from my lovely slumber, looking like a wreck might I add, I stretched and yawned. I then rose from the comfort of my bed to get my uniform ready for the day ahead of me.
After taking a warm shower, I headed back to my room to find a certain gremlin going through my clothes. I just stood there staring holes into his back, I delivered one hell of a kick to his back. He flew then bounced off the wall like a fucking ball and headed for me, I didn't have enough time to react thus giving me a hit to my cheek.

~End of Flashback~

I just walked in like everything was normal. I smiled my sweetest smile as my (H/C), (H/L) hair bounced as I walked.

I was seated next to Mineta and talk about bad luck.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was listening to Present Mic, until some blueberry looking guy stood up to talk about an error on the paper or something. He then pointed to an adorable broccoli boy, saying how he was mumbling and disturbing everyone. 'OK dad, we get it' I thought to myself as I snickered only to be called out by him.

"And you there, can you not laugh during the explanation?"

I put on the sweetest voice and smile I could muster up and asked, "Are you accusing little old me for laughing?"

"I um- No, I apologise" he replied.

'Oh how I'm thankful for my genes, not only could I act sweet and innocent, I could potentionally get away with murder MWAHAHAHAHA!' I joked to myself as I mentally laughed like a maniac , 'man I need help'

After the explanation, everyone was told to change into their outfits to work in? I don't know. I wasn't in the same group with Mineta, thank all might, but I saw some pretty interesting people.

"GO GO GO, THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN A FIGHT!" Present Mic yelled as the gates opened.

We all rushed in, I spotted about two 3 pointers and one 2 pointer. (I of course used my OC)

I used my quirk to trap the robots then tighten the sticky strings I shot out of my palm earning me 8 points

I saved a couple people along the way earning 95 rescue points, so in all I have 103 points. Before the timer ran out I got about 10 more points leaving me with 113 points in total. 'I think I did good,' I thought to myself.

~At home~

'Man am I tired' I thought as I plopped down on my sanctuary of slumbers and dreams. "I wonder how Mineta did?" I questioned no one in particular, "wait remind me why I give a fuck?"