Chapter 1

Mullys POV
I opened my computer to for another day , look for an apartment. I've been looking for months so I could get out of this shithole I call home with my parents. I'm so done with living here. I looked for about an hour until I finally found an available listing. I almost screamed in joy when I saw how cheap rent was. It was only $100 a month! I immediately clicked the link and emailed the lister.

Dear Mr.Eddie ,
My name is Mullen Slays and I'm in need of an apartment for a bit. I really hope that you will consider letting me stay with you guys. I will make sure to always keep the house clean and do any common chores without hesitation. So please take it into consideration.

Anxiously awaiting your answer
Mullen Slays

Still Mullys POV
I sent the email and sat in front of my computer for what felt like hours before finally getting an answer. My entire body shook as I opened the email.

Dear Mr.Mullen
I've thought over your request and I've talked with the fellow roommates, we've decided to allow you to stay with us as long as you need. We will be awaiting your arrival on February 27,2021. Please note that we have a no animal rule in place for our roommates that are allergic to pets.

Patiently waiting
Eddie Saucedo (kinda just threw that together don't ask)

Again Still Mullys POV
I can't believe it! They are allowing me to stay! I got dressed in my 5 million hoodie before , grabbing  all my stuff and packing it all into boxes putting it in my truck then driving down to the address he gave me. It took a couple hours to pack all my stuff but since I didn't have too much I didn't have to worry about it taking days. I typed in the address into Google maps and saw that it was only 10 miles away. I drove down there and my heart was racing to finally meet these people. I sat in my car and lectured myself. "Ok ok Mully just breathe. Be yourself but not too much of yourself. Calm down and go talk to them." I took a deep breath and got out of my car. I felt my heart start racing as I knocked on the door.

I waited for an answer for a bit until a tall man answered. He had beautiful chocolate brown eyes and black hair that laid on his head. I smiled as he shook my hand. "Hi I'm Eddie! Nice to meet you Mully. Come on in and I'll have Juicy show you around." He said sounding excited. I felt most of my anxiety melt away seeing how his personality was.  I saw who looked like his name would be Juicy , stand up and walk over to me. He looked like he had either just woken up or was hung over. I slightly laughed seeing his rugged face. He wasn't ugly though. He had these amazing green eyes and short almost buzzed looking hair , he wore a black , Metallica T-shirt with a black and white striped ling sleeve under it. I smiled and he gave a nervous chuckle.