Chapter 3

Mullys POV
I got to meet with each of the boys more and actually they are all really nice and funny. Juicy may seem annoying but once you get used to the screaming he's actually funny as fuck. Don't even get me started on Narrator though dude. He has so many amazing traits , he's very caring and funny , he tries to make sure everyone is happy before he is. He also is like the parent of the group. Then there's Eddie , I really like him since he can make any moment hilarious. Especially when you put him and Narrator together it's chaotic, and he's an amazing cook. I think I'm going to really like it here.

We all sat at the kitchen table and Eddie put plates in front of us. It looked like chicken but I was hungry so I didn't really care. I took a bite and it was delicious "Man where did you learn to cook like this? It's amazing." I said excitedly. Eddie gave me a small smile. "I've been cooking since I was 6 years old with my abuela" he said. Josh leaned his head on my shoulder and I blushed. When he realized that he was leaning on me , he shot up. "Sorry , sorry. I'm just really tired." He signed clearly embarrassed. His face was red from blushing so much. "No Josh it's cool. If you're tired then go ahead I don't mind." I signed back and he raised an eyebrow "are you sure Mully?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and leaned back in my shoulder.

"I don't know how you do it but Josh hadn't smiled this much since he moved in." Eddie said and I was shocked. "You've just got to get to know him really. I guess it helps that I know ASL." I said and walked over to put my plate in the sink. "Mull , don't worry about the dishes. I'll get them when I'm done." Narrator said "No it's cool dude. I like to help where I can do I can do this." I said and he chuckled "Alrighty then , thanks dude." He said and I nodded slightly. I don't know what it is but I think I'm starting to like Josh. We've talked a lot and have become pretty close.

3 Weeks After Moving In

Mullys POV
I have became really close with Josh over the what like 3 weeks I've lived here. I love it here so much , everyone is close and I found out that they also have YouTube channels , except for Josh. I was thinking of maybe starting a channel for both of us together so he could feel included. I was sitting with Josh on the couch one day when Juicy came up to me. "Hey uhh Mully can I talk to you , you know in private?" He asked and I nodded. "Hold on I'll be right back." I sighed to Josh and he gave me a small smile.

"So what's up?" I asked and he sighed. "Since you seem so close to Josh and you talk to him a lot could you ask him if he likes me?" He asked and I sighed. "Ok then but don't get your hopes up because I don't think he's gay." I said and was slightly angry that he would even ask. I got back over to Josh who was scrolling through Instagram. "Hey so I have a question. Juicy wants to know if you like him , I know I'm sorry I have to ask you this but he won't leave me alone if I don't ask." I signed and he rolled his eyes. "No I don't like him but I do like someone here." He signed and I blushed. I smiled then went back to Juicy. "Sorry Juice , like I said he isn't into you." I said and saw his smile fade away. He ran into his room and I actually felt bad. I sulked back over to the couch and Josh could tell something was up.