Chapter 14

I have a little question for you guys. Should I give the chapters actual names or no. I'm fine with doing that it just takes a little longer since I have to think of the names.

Mullys POV
We got home and I carried all the bags inside. Everyone gave me weird looks when they realized Josh wasn't carrying anything. "Yo Mully , you need some help with that dawg?" Eddie asked and I nodded. He ran over and grabbed a couple bags from me. "Why doesn't Josh help you dude?" Juicy asked and I frowned. "I wanted him to enjoy himself and not have to worry about the bags. If it means I have to carry everything then that's the sacrifice willing to make to make sure he's happy." I said walking up the stairs. I saw Josh sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Bubs what's wrong?" I signed and he hugged me. "I'm sorry I made you carry all the bags. I wanted to help." He signed back and I could see he was on the brink of tears. "No no babe , I carried them all because I didn't want you to have to worry about them. Today was about you , not me. I love you so much." I signed kissing him softly. "But I still could have helped you." He signed but I held his hands. "Babes no. I didn't want you to deal with them. Come on , let's get the bath started." I signed and he smiled. "Ok then. I love you Mull."

I got our bath ready and put the box of bath bombs on the counter. "Alright my love. Come over here to pick out which bath bomb you want to use." I said and he ran into the bathroom. "Oooh can we use this one?" He asked excitedly pointing to a super glittery one. I chuckled and nodded , even though I hate glitter I let him use it. We got in the bath and I could see the excitement on his face as I dropped the bright blue bath bomb into the tub. I smiled and kissed him. We sat in the warm , calming water for a bit before getting out. I looked at Josh to see that he had a lot of glitter on his body. I laughed and he pouted jokingly , "don't make fun of me Mully . I thought you loved me." He signed and kissed his head. "I do love you bubs. Come on , we need to get dressed." I said picking him up and carrying him to bed.