Chapter 4

Mullys POV
Josh grabbed my arm trying to get my attention. I looked over at him and he made a goofy face at me to make me laugh and it worked. "I have a question for you Josh." I signed and he raised his eyebrow signaling me to ask. "Well you know how all the boys have YouTube channels?" I signed and he nodded. "Well I was thinking maybe we could start a channel together. I could be the editor and you could make the content." I saw the excitement explode onto his face. "That would be amazing! Thank you so much Mully!" He signed in happiness and I smiled. "Of course Josh. I thought it would be cool so I'm happy to know that you like it." I sighed and he pressed his head into my chest. "Are you tired?" I asked (just going to say asked instead of signed but you know what I mean) he nodded and I smiled. "I'll take you to bed dude." I said and he blushed. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his bed.

I made sure that he was tucked into bed then turned off the light before leaving. I went into the kitchen to get a small snack when I saw Narrator talking to Eddie. They didn't see me so I decided to listen in on their conversation. "So do you think they're dating yet?" Eddie asked. "I don't know man. They're always talking but that doesn't mean they're dating. Mully is also the only one Josh can really talk to since he's deaf." Narrator said and I got kind of angry. I decided not to say anything though so I didn't make it weird. I walked in said hello and had a tiny conversation then left.

Josh's POV
Mully tucked me into bed and I honestly felt great. I haven't had a real friend for a long time. It feels awesome to have someone actually talking to me rather than ignoring me. Everyone is always just pretending that I'm not here so I'm happy to have Mully. I sat in my bed just thinking of how nice he is and then I remembered that technically he was deaf too and it was cool to know we had something in common. I sat in my bed thinking about Mully and then a thought popped into my head. "Do I like him?" I wondered but wiped it away. I just laid there thinking until I finally fell asleep.