Chapter 15

Hahahaha I'm back at it again with this book!!! I know y'all missed it (not) do yeah. Here's a new chapter for ya.

Josh's POV

Mully laid me down on the bed gently and crawled on top of me. I giggled not knowing what he was doing but his breath in my neck felt great. "Are you ready for this or do you think we should wait?" He asked and I kissed him roughly and grind against his hips. His eyes lit up knowing my answer and he kissed my neck and chest.

"Mmm baby that feels so good." I said in his ear and pulled his hair. He let out a light groan and sucked these purple marks onto my body. I've never actually had sex before so I'm kind of nervous but I've seen enough porn to know the basics. "You want me to be gentle bub? Or do you like it rough?" I don't want to tell him I'm a virgin but I want him to be careful so I asked him to be gentle. Of course he agreed and kissed me again , he slid his hand down the front of my pants. His big hands wrapped around my semi hard cock and started to stroke me softly. It felt so fucking good and I moaned next to his neck. " Looks like you like this. Are you comfortable going farther or would you like me to stay with this?" He asked taking off my pants and pushing a finger into my ass. I can tell he is trying to be gentle with me but it hurt quite a bit. I love and hate this feeling so much , I pushed his hand away unable to take it anymore. I could see his eyes almost bulge out of his head as he pulled out of me. "I'm so sorry Josh. I should have been more careful, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." He looked as if he was on the brink of tears. I sat up and grabbed his hand , "Mully look at me. I'm ok , it was just a bit too much for me. I should have told you but umm I'm a virgin. I'm sorry babe." He looked at me with wet cheeks and hugged me.

"How about we take this slow. We'll do whatever you want to my love." Mully said while stroking my hair gently. I nodded and kissed him , laying back down on my back he put his hand on my stomach and looked up at me. "Are you sure you want this? I don't mind us just cuddling." I covered his mouth with my hand and licked his neck. "All I want is to cum in that pretty mouth of yours." He winked and let his hands roam around my body. Carefully tracing my hips and griping my ass. No one has ever loved me the way Mully does. I pushed his head down slightly and he winked knowing what I wanted , wrapping his lips around my cock. So warm and wet , fuck I can bust right here and now. He's bobbing his head up and down while letting his hands continue to roam around. A rough pinch is what I feel on my nipple and it was something I'd never felt before but hell was it amazing. I need more than just his mouth , I take one of his hands and lead it towards my ass. He chuckled which sent vibrations down my shaft. I let out a slight yelp as he slowly pushed in one of his fingers. He stopped moving his head and gave me an unsure look to make sure I'm ok. "Just keep going. Don't stop unless I tell you to." I could see him smile as he started moving again. I gripped his hair and he pushed his finger farther into me. I moved my hips a little trying to get him to hit my prostate and soon enough he found it. "Oh fuck! Baby right there. Don't move it feels so good!" I begged him and he kissed me roughly as he pushed another finger right into that spot. "You like that don't you baby boy? You're doing great. Keep it up and you'll get a prize." I moaned into his mouth and he thrusted his fingers in and out of my faster and faster still kissing me. This is hot as fuck!

"Mully , I want you to spit in my mouth. Don't ask. Just do it I'm so fucking close!" He smiled and told me to open up which I did then he spat in my mouth. (It sounds gross but also kinda hot tbh) "Damn that's hot. You're a good boy. Do you want to cum for daddy?" He pet my head softly then went back to jerking me off when I nodded. I gripped the bed sheets as I came all over us both. Trying to catch my breath , I hug Mully. He laughs and kisses my head. "You did great little one. I'm proud of you for taking all of that , maybe you'll be able my dick next time. Even if you can't it's ok my love , we'll take this slow. There's no rush." I realized that he hadn't came yet so I pushed him onto the bed on his back. "What are you doing Joshy?" He asked smiling. I took a deep breath and sat on his dick , pushing it into me. It hurt for a little bit I got used to the feeling and started to bounce. Mully was groaning and moaning as he let his hands move around my chest and stomach. Soon he grabbed my hips and slammed all the way into me , hitting my prostate immediately causing me to scream in pleasure. He stopped for a minute not knowing if that was me being in pain. "Are you sure you're ready? I can just finger you , I'm fine with whatever you want but I don't want you to be hurting." He asked holding my hands. "Shhhh , I'm fine and I fucking love this. If it hurts too much I'll stop but I want you to cum inside me." I said then started bouncing again. He bit his lip then grabbed my hips again and slammed into me again. Fucking hell I love this!

Looking at his face I can see that he's getting really close so I put my hands on the wall in front of me for balance and rocked my hips as fast as I could. He looked shocked but I knew he was loving this just like I was. Soon I felt a warm liquid fill my ass , brushing against my little ball of nerves making me scream once again and cum on his chest. Even spraying some on his face. I leaned my head on his chest trying to catch my breath. Hearing the rigid breathing on my lover and feeling his hands rest on my back rubbing gently. I licked the cum off of him , listening to him groan as I do. He loves this. "Goddamn! That was amazing. I didn't think you had it in you. I'm proud of you baby boy." Knowing that he's proud of me makes all of this ten thousand times better. He carefully pulls out of my and lays me down on the bed then goes to get a wet rag to wipe me off. My legs are shaking so bad but it was worth it , I won't be able to walk tomorrow but I don't care. Mully will take care of me just like he always does. Once I was cleaned off he got me some sweat pants and one of his hoodies that are absolutely way too big for me which was great. He laid next to me and held me in his strong arms and turned on our favorite show before we fell asleep together.

This shit actually took me days to write because I couldn't stay focused on it. Hope you like it.