Chapter 7

Not me writing this chapter while watching The Lorax hehehehe

Mullys POV
I woke up with my little boy next to me and I smiled lightly. I gently pressed a kiss on his forehead before going downstairs to see who was up. I saw Narrator on the couch watching a movie. "Oh hey Mully. Wanna watch this movie with me? It's called The Conjuring." He asked sounding excited. I nodded and sat next to him. I saw a smiled emerge on his face as I sat down and I got kind of suspicious . After a few minutes of sitting and watching the movie he turned to me.

"I hope you don't mind me asking and you of course don't have to answer if you don't want to or are uncomfortable but are you dating Josh? Again you don't have to answer if you don't want to." He asked and I could tell he didn't mean anything by it. I sighed and looked him in his beautiful blue eyes. "Yes , I am dating Josh. Just please don't bring it up." I said and he smiled. "Don't worry dude. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to. Thanks for trusting me enough to tell me though." He said and I smiled. "You seem like a trust worthy person so it's cool." I said and continued to watch the movie. A little bit later I felt my phone buzz and I saw I had a text from Josh. J-Josh M-Mully

J-where did you go? 😢

M- oh bubs I'm sorry I didn't text you , I'm downstairs watching a movie with Narrator.

J- oh ok. I'll come down there. I want cuddles 🥺

M- baby boy , go ahead. I'll cuddle you anytime.

J- yay! Thanks Mull. I love you

M- of course my love. I love you more.

I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and I saw a clearly still sleepy Josh walking down the stairs. He was wearing one of my huge oversized hoodies that covered up the fact that he only had boxers on under them. I smiled and scooted a bit away from Narrator to let Josh sit on my lap. He leans his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back. "I'm so happy for you guys. I haven't seen Josh smile since he moved in." Narrator said with a gentle smile. "You know he's really easy to get along with once you get to know him. We could try and teach you some ASL if you want." I said and his face lit up.

"Really! Oh my god that would be great! Thank you so much. I've always felt bad that we kind of just ignored him." He lightly patted my back and I continued to watch the movie. Josh lifted his head up and I saw how tired this little guy was. "What movie is this?" He signed but I didn't know how to sign the name so I paused it and let it sit for a second and you know how Netflix shows the name after a bit. He looked and nodded. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I saw Narrator was fan girling over us. I kind of blushed and Josh gave me a weird look before signing. "Why blush? I thought you love my kisses." His smile dropped and I felt bad. "No no bubs. I'm just blushing because Narrator saw you. I love when you kiss me." I signed and pecked his lips.

Soon there was a jump scare and I could tell Josh was actually watching the movie because he jumped. I laughed and he pouted. "Don't make fun of me Mully. It was scary." He signed and I hugged him. "I'm not making fun of you my love. You're just cute." He kissed me and I smiled.