My Spark

I'm breaking from the episodes for this chapter. More singing coming your way. 8D have to do it.

______________________

I thought of my poor Star alone and with the Autobots. I sat on a cliff in the middle of the desert. I stared up at the moon and thought of a song I used to sing. I tried to remember it. It was We Dream Like Lions by Otep.

" We dream like lions

warm in the frost

fresh from the kill

tiny teeth and claws

We dream like lions

Deep beneath the loam

the windows of his soul

ash on the watery glass

broken but still whole

A halo of barbwire

A frozen night of fire

Oh, so cold

We dream like lions

below and above

the wooley little lambs

that look a lot like us

We dream like lions

The dark poles of the weeping trees cradle him close in the heavy breeze

Crumbs for the crows slow empire of worms

we sing the cry of countless broken soul

The world is made of razor blades they choke on the words they'll never say

I wish it could change but it will always be this way

We dream like lions

warm in the frost

fresh from the kill

tiny teeth and claws

We dream like lions

We dream like lions

below and above

the wooley little lambs

that look a lot like us

we dream like lions." I sighed and looked back at the moon.

"Nice song." someone said behind me. I jumped and turned around and seen Optimus Prime standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I said harshly.

"I'm sorry about what Smokescreen did."

"I dont need your sympathy Autobot." I snarled. He sighed and sat beside me.

"I was hoping you would have chosen a different path."

"I chose the path that was laid before me Prime." I said his name full of venom.

"Well Miko's very upset that you lied to her."

"My life's been full of lies."

"That doesn't mean you should lie."

"No it means I was raised wrongly."

"Well I just wanted you to know she's safe. Arcee's a bit mad that we're letting her stay in the base and not the brig." when he said brig I snarled. "But we told her that's not the right thing to do."

"Yeah well she probably doesn't even know how to raise a sparkling."

"Do you?" he asked.

"Yeah just like raising my baby cousin." I said getting up. I turned to walk away. I stopped and looked back at him. "Thanks for letting me know how she is." I stared back at the moon. "But mark my word Prime I'm going to get her back." I said clenching my fists and transforming and taking off toward the ship.

____________________

Arcee P.o.v.

That sparkling is really getting on my last circuit. It keeps crying and we fed it, burped it, rocked it and nothing. Prime walked in from patrol.

"Hey Prime, a little help here?" Bulkhead asked. Prime shook his head.

"I may know why she's crying."

"WHY!!!!??????" we cried.

"She knows we're not her family, we have to give her back."

"But Prime?" Smokescreen cried.

"No, she needs her sparkmother. And her sparkmother needs her." he said.

"Why?" I asked crossing my arms.

"She looked torn up when I passed her."

"How did you know how she looked."

"She was sitting on a cliff close to the road."

"I'm happy to get rid of this thing." I said.

___________________

Starshots P.O.V.

Primes words rang is my processor. 'I was hoping you would have chosen a different path.' What does he no about me. I flew into the hangar and found Sound waiting for me. I purred lightly and smiled.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He rumbled lightly. "What's wrong?" I said as I kissed his neck.

"I'm worried about Nightstar." he said sadly. I sighed and took his hands in mine.

"I am too." the intercom came on and dad called me to the bridge. "Better go see what he wants." I said walking toward the bridge.

__________________

"Are you certain its not a trap?" Knockout said. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Could be. But we won't know till we go." I said. Oh yeah we got him out of the wall and it was hi-la-ri-ous.

"You just want your sparkling back." he said. Starscream looked at me.

"Got a prob Dorrito?"

"You have a sparkling? With who?"

"Take a guess." I said.

"Soundwave."

"Good job. You got it in one guess." I said turning around and grabbing my sword from a drone. "See ya on the other side Screamer." I bolted down the hallway and out the hangar to the coordinates. Sound, dad, Dreadwing and Scream soon caught up with me. I turned west and dived down. I heard a familiar wail and flew faster. I seen Arcee yelling at her and I grew angry. I bolted down faster and transformed.

"You don't know how to care for a child do ya motorcycle girl?" I said as the boys transformed behind me. Sound stood beside me staring at the still wailing Nightstar. "Sweetie its okay mamas here." she twisted in Primes arms to look at me with huge crimson red eyes.

"Mama, dada, Knock Knock!!" she giggled and reached for me. Optimus walked over to me and handed her to me. "Mama." she said handing me the charm that I gave her, the one Sound made me.

"That's yours sweetie." I said pushing it back to her. Sound walked up and she reached for him. He took her and hugged her. I looked back to Optimus and saw him smiling. "Come on sweetspark. Lets get her to bed." I took her and transformed heading home.