Change

Keaton's Pov

December 13, 2012

Mario Lopez looked at the card and spoke. I looked over at Carly Rose Soneclare and knew she had a huge future ahead of her as well, no matter what happened.

"And the person.. going home is.. Emblem 3"

I looked over at Simon and he looked generally shocked. Carly said touching words and we went back stage. A Journalist came up to us and I talked a bit, but not as much as the other two. We did great in my mind. Everyone there deserved a spot.. and it was meant to be I guess.

Drew was pulled away by a random fan girl and I looked at my brother

"Well what now"

Wesley draped his arm around my shoulder and shrugged, "We go home"

I nodded and looked around at everyone. I was going to miss X Factor. Our Journey was so unbelievable. I was only thinking about one person the entire time. My best friend. I knew we would have a future and I knew fans would support of us.The matter was.. How much?

A Year Later

Time passed for us and Emblem 3 has been busy. We got signed, made an album went on a short tour around California and never did I once see her. One day, walked down to the beach and decided to relax when I saw her.

Playing beach volleyball, her brown hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, she was wearing running shorts and a sports bra. Her curves and legs got caught up with her height and she was more developed. but it was still her. Aislinn Rose Stevens.

Aislinn's Pov

It's been a bit longer then a year since I last saw Keaton. My best friend. The only guy in the world I trust. He was the one person that was always there for me.. and when he went on X Factor as Emblem 3.. I only saw him on the t.v. and heard fom him through texts.

It hurt a lot. Knowing there was a chance, my best friend and long time crush could be with someone. I can't blame him for being with someone though. He's perfect in my eyes. With that adorable smile to the way he laughs.

I've changed though. I hit puberty full on, my confidence went down hill, I haven't really talked to either my mom or my dad since Keaton would be the one that gave me advice on what to say.. and without him.. I had none. I was confused.

As I played volleyball with a group, one of the girls on the other team spoke, "Ace that guy over there is staring at you"

I turned around and saw him. One of the girls screamed, "It's Keaton! From Emblem 3!"

I rolled my eyes and jogged over to him and crossed my arms and smiled, trying not to look over excited as I spoke in my naturally quiet tone, "long time no see Keaton"