Morning jog

Brooke's POV

I woke up the next morning at around seven. I rolled over in bed noticing that Wes was missing. I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen when I heard a creak.

"Very funny Wes... I know you're down here" I said walking in the direction of the sound.

It was in the direction of the stairs so I ran up them searching the top floor. I looked in the bathroom, nothing. The hall closet, nothing. And lastly his bedroom. I walked in slowly. I looked in his closet to find just his clothes. Under the bed, just some clothes and his skateboard. I was just walking out of the room when two hands grabbed my waist pulling me to their chest.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed dropping to the floor. "Wesley Trent Stromberg! You are so dead! You have me watch Mama and then you freaking scare the crap out of me! What the hell!?" I said holding my knees to my chest.

"Awww I'm sorry Brooke I didn't know it would scare you that bad." He said hugging me.

Then Keaton ran out of his room with a frantic Ace on his tail.

"Hey guys" Wes smiled pulling me on his lap, stroking my hair.

"What was that screaming?" Keaton asked.

"Oh that was me... You see your brother here decided it would be funny to scare the crap out of me, right after we watched a scary movie" I said standing up.

"Hey! It's not my fault you scare easily!" He said standing up.

"Ok moving on... I need to go home, change and go for a jog so see you later" I said turning to leave when Wes grabbed my wrist.

"How bout i come too, just to make sure you don't step in a pot hole again." He winked.

"You better be at my house in fifteen minutes. If you aren't I'm leaving without you." I said walking out to my car, smirking.

Wes' POV

I didn't mean to scare her that bad just a little... Oh well, she's not the type to hold a grudge. I ran into my room changing into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I put my sneakers on and drove over to her house. I pulled up to her house and walked inside sitting on her couch. I could her her dancing around as she got ready, which made me smile. I sat there listening to her for a few more minutes. She walked out wearing a tight pink tank top with track shorts, Nike elites and her Nikes on.

"Oh.. You're on time for once" she winked. I laughed eyeing her up and down one last time noticing the brace on her ankle.

"Your ankle still bugging you?" I questioned

"Ehh just when I move it a certain way." She said dragging me out the door