I Don't Know......

Aislinn's Pov

"Drew I haven't seen you in forever. What's new man?"

He trailed off, "Well you know the usual... just finished our mini tour, wrote some song, found a girl, went surfing"

Brooke and I spoke, "You found a girl!?!?!?"

He blushed, "Yeah..."

She asked, "Awwwww Drew! What's her name!? Do I know her?"

Drew laughed, "Um her name is Ally and I think you know her from volleyball"

"I know her! She's so sweet! if you hurt her I will seriously kick your butt!"

"Dude, you better not hurt her, you don't want to fight Carlisle here. She's fierce" Wes laughed along with Keaton.

Brooke scoffed, "funny"

"Aw babe I didn't mean to offend you"

I watched as those two whispered back and forth and Keaton smirked and whispered to me, "What do you think they are talking about"

I chuckled and shoved him shaking my head. We ate our food and soon headed to the beach. We all surfed and soon sat on the beach and relaxed. Drew's phone rang, "hello? Hey Simon. Yeah they are right here. Wes, Keat, We need to talk to Simon in private"

Keaton shrugged towards me and I nodded and watched them walk off. I asked, "What do you think it's about"

Brooke responded, "Maybe their next tour? Or maybe it's about us... I have no clue"

We sat there in silence, nervous. They walked back frowning. Wes grew quieter, "We have our next tour in a week..."

"What?! But... y-you just got back"

Wes hugged her, "I know babe, that's what I told him, and I asked if you could come with us and he said he will consider it since you don't have to go to school anymore."

I looked over at Keaton and he was staring at me. I looked at my hands and walked away trying to control my emotions. I soon started running. I turned around to see they were no longer in sight. I sunk to the ground and buried my hands in my face. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I mumbled, "leave me alone"

I heard Keaton's sigh, "Ace.."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. He pulled my hands from my face and made me stare into his eyes. I stroked my cheek seeing the hurt and mixed feelings behind them

I whispered, "I just caught up with you and now you're leaving again"

He sighed, "i know Ace.. but what can I do"

I mumbled, "Nothing that's the part.. you'll just forget about me again until you see me. Just like last time"

I looked away and Keaton brought my gaze back to his, "hey now. I never forgot about you Aislinn. I never did"

I looked into his eyes and whispered, "I'm happy for you but I can't see you go again."

he stroked my face and I leaned my head in his chest. He whispered, "then let me see if you can come with us maybe too"

I looked up, "Keaton.. I don't know..."

he gave me a smile, "come on Ace. Just for the rest of the month and the first two weeks into January. You'll be on Christmas Break still and you won't miss school"

I sighed, "I don't want to annoy you guys"

Keaton shook his head, 'you won't. You're my best friend. The guys think of you as a little sister"

I looked at my hands and gave in, "okay Keats.. if Simon is alright with me coming along I'll go for the rest of the month and 2 weeks into January"

Keaton smiled and stood up and pulled me up. He dragged me over to the other three wrapping his arms around my shoulders making me do an eye roll. I still didn't know about this though