What movie is it?

Aislinn's Pov

Brooke laughed, "I'm ready to crush 'em"

I shook my head and laughed and we where home team again so we just got into our spots and ended up winning all the games in the day. Brooke ran over to me, "nice job Ace!"

I smiled, "You too! You had to dive this game finally!"

She laughed and Wes came up behind her and told me to be quiet. I smiled as he threw her over his shoulder and ran into the water. Keaton came up and smiled, "you did good at setting"

I chuckled, "thanks Keat"

He smiled, "so.. Wes and I are having a movie night..you want to come"

I hummed, "will there be food"

He chuckled, "probably"

I nodded, "okay then"

I smiled and he smiled as Wes and Brooke came back, Wes's arm draped around her and Keaton gave them a funny look as he removed his arm.

"Ready to go"

Wes smiled, "of course!"

Brooke jogged over to her car, "Okay well I have to go home and change so I'll come over after I change"

Keaton and I got into Wes's car and he drove off. We reached the Stromberg's and went inside. Keaton smiled, "I still have a pair of your pajamas from 2 years ago in my room, lets see if they fit."

I smiled and we went upstairs and it was fuzzy shorts and a over sized t-shirt. I took them and went to the bathroom. I changed to see the shorts where now to my mid thigh and the t-shirt wasn't so over sized anymore since I have gotten taller. I came out and Keaton smiled, "it fits!"

I laughed, "just like when we were 14"

He smiled and we went downstairs to see a shirtless Wes kissing Brooke. Keaton and I exchanged glances and I put a finger up to my lips and ran upstairs and grabbed a shirt then ran back downstairs. We counted to three by mouthing then yelled

"Ahhhh! My eyes!! I'm scarred!"

They parted and blushed. We all sat down and the movie was starting but was on previews. I threw the shirt at Wes and made a face and he chuckled as he looked at the shirt and then at Brooke and put it on.

I smiled and spoke sarcastically, "thank you!"

I pulled my knees to my chest and looked around, "So what movie is it"

Keaton started to whistle and I glared as Wes looked at Brooke, "he didn't tell you?"

I shook my head, "Keaton.."

He sighed, "Mama"

I glared, "really? I texted you when you were at X Factor saying how I watched that movie and had nightmares for days!"

He gave a small smile, "this time it will be different"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Wes and Brooke and sighed with a small smile but thinking to myself:

Keaton is always Keaton.