Tour party

BROOKE'S POV

Right now we were at a party for the boys upcoming tour. Everyone that was friends with them were here just having a good time.

Honestly I was a little nervous to go on tour with them. I mean all of their fans don't even know about us and some will probably hate me because they want to be with him. But I can't just let him leave me again. I had to go half a year or more without him I'm not going through that again.

"Wes? Can I talk to you in private?" I whispered.

"Yeah babe what's up?" He said once we got away from everyone

"I don't know if I should go on tour with you guys..." I mumbled

"Babe, I don't want to leave you again. I won't. I refuse." He said grabbing my hands.

"Wes you could do so much better without me. You wouldn't be distracted. You might even find a girl that can help your career and not hurt it like I could..." I said.

"Brooke. I don't want any other girl I only want you. And if your on tour with me, I can only be better, you could never ruin my career. Never." He said moving his hand to my chin.

"Wes..." I whispered feeling his breath oh my lips and then his lips were on mine.

"uh excuse me Wes. Um your mom's looking for you" Aislinn said causing us to jump apart.

"Thanks Ace" Wes laughed walking to find his mom.

"So Ace... Go on a walk with me?" I smiled

"Sure" she smiled