What are you doing here?

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Dreadful voices, deafening silence, I lay on the floor once again. No motivation to move. The thoughts became louder. I just wanted him back... I just want to be accepted and loved... I'm not the villain, am I?

My leg twitches as I lay. The numbness soon got to me, my hands felt numb and tingly. My fingers were too heavy to move. The pins and needles got more intense. I lost almost all connection to my arms.

The room got colder and dimmer, but I was hallucinating or mourning about it. It was happening in reality. A tap collided with the floor.

"What are you doing here, Missy?"

I didn't bother to look up, I already knew who it was. The same man that helped me through exile and the same man that was the former president. Schlatt.

"Aren't you going to answer me?" Schlatt says with his ghostly being.

I did the slightest movement, the first movement I've done today. I weakly shook my head no. He sighed making the room misty and colder. My shoulder shivered a little. Something was closed to me, I know it was him.

"Hey... Missy. What the fuck is happening with you now?" Schlatt says without any aggression. He turned me around so I faced him. My dead expression not changing.

I sighed shakily, my numb hands struggling to put the mask in my lap. Looking at the floor losing my breath because of anxiety. I couldn't explain. I heard him sigh again. Lifting up my hands shakily I formed my hands into a pattern, I put my fingers together and put it to my chest. Then slowly putting my hands out into a grasping pattern and putting my fist on top of each other. I signed to him in sign language. I lost my voice from the scream and my voice was hoarse.

'I got kidnapped and put in here, this is a hospital. I'm supposed to be healing but I'm too numb to feel anything. I've lost half of myself when he did. My other half resides in Tubbo.' I signed moving my hands in patterns. Schlatt seemed to process and take it in.

"Missy... for fucks sake," Schlatt says softly and gets closer. I lifted my heavy body a bit and leaned it on him.

Schlatt's P.o.v

This is what happens when I leave her for a second, she gets herself into these kinds of things. I patted her head and stroked her hair. I didn't use to being soft but being with her in exile made me the slightest bit more comfortable with her. This place was just hell, I held her close. From what I got was she was kidnapped and forced her to get better when this place is a literal fucking ward.

Flashback

It was quiet, I caught up with Tubbo. He was really depressed after seeing that. I'm dead so I wouldn't know. Then I realized that this kid is my son. Tubbo's goat ear flicked, looking to the side of my curiously then looking away I raised my head and placed it on his head. Slowly patting it, he looked confused but then had a childish smile. I felt a connection. awhile passes by and I took my hand off his head.

"Tubbo right? I gotta tell you somethin'." I said looking in front of us as we walked to L'manburg.

"What is it Schlatt?" Tubbo asks tilting his head.

"I saw this with Missy, I'm your dad." I looked away and running a hand through my hair. I could tell the kid was surprised.

"You?! You're with my mum?! When?" Tubbo looked excitedly and shocked. He ran in front of me and held out his arms.

"It was a long time ago, I'm not with her anymore," I say looking down at my feet. Tubbo's arms slowly went down to his sides.

"If you could, would you go back to her? My mum?" Tubbo asked with his ears drooping. I looked up at him and nodded. There was a bright hope in his eyes again, he ran in front of me with his arms up in the air.

"I have a dad!!" Tubbo yelled happily, I gave a small smile. Wait why wasn't Missy saying anything about this? I looked behind me. She wasn't there, if my heart was working still it would've dropped.

"Missy...? MISSY!" I looked around, Tubbo took notice and followed me. Yumeiro was nowhere to be found.

Flashback end

There were noises behind the door, I laid Yumeiro back on the wall and left the scene before anyone could see me, not that they could since I could just go silhouette. I'll do what I did with her in exile.

________________________

TIMESKIP: A few hours

_________________________

No one's P.o.v

The breeze blew through the grassy green fields, there (Y/n) sat with Pig laying on her lap. Blviir was on watch duty again and leaning against a wall. The air got colder and the grass blew more roughly in front of (Y/n). Ghost Schlatt was floating in front of her in a sloppy criss-cross position.

(Y/n) was unphased being so used to him following her, Pig looked skeptical at the ghostly being. Schlatt looked down at Pig and blew a gust of mist at the pink sheep. (Y/n) hesitantly reached her hand down and bushed it against a cornflower. She plucked it slowly from the ground and fragilely twisted the flower's stem into another cornflower. Slowly making a flower made out of blue and cornflowers. She placed the flower crown on Schlatt's head, he raised a brow but softened after.

Schlatt heard a rock get kicked. He looked to the side of him to see Blviir giving a nasty glare at (Y/n). He frowned and glared back at her giving Blviir an unwanted shiver, she didn't know where she got it from.

'I'll be with you Missy'

___________________________________________

Author's note: Ello pals! I'm sorry this was such a short chapter but if you have anything for Yumeiro to do in the hospital with Schlatt or anything suggest it in the comments below. Anygays I love you guys, stay frosty!