We like Fortnite

No one's P.o.v

Honey with George were just walking and hanging out, a few others came along. Wilbur, Ninja, and Tommy. (Y/n) wasn't near them for now. They started to surround George who was in a hole.

"Did you meet Honeyclouds, Ninja?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah he's a vibe, I passed the Vibe check." Ninja says, he followed Will and the chile. Will nodded his head.

"Have you met Georgenotfound yet Ninja?" Wilbur asks.

"No I haven't found him yet," Ninja says. Honey was standing near the hole that George was in. He saw the others come up to him and waved.

"He is Gorgeous! Let me show you." Wilbur says.

"He's the gorgeous friend!" Quackity says.

"Oh my god he's in a hole for us as well." Wilbur says. They crowded him while he was in a hole, Honey let them do whatever they wanted.

"Wilbur stand back please, stand back everyone." Tommy says, he put stand on George.

"Welp, there goes my friend." Honey says,

"You don't need friends," Ninja says. The others chuckled at the exchanged. George came up from the sand and looked up at the bois.

"Uh," Tommy says.

"Hi George! Why is eyes so bi—?! Oh, those are glasses." Ninja says.

"Clout goggles Ninja, clout goggles." Honey turned to him. George was confused and tilting his head.

"Yeah you know about his condition, don't you Ninja? Uhmm, this is awkward Wilbur." Tommy says.

"Just talk to him, Tommy." Will says. Honey squatted down and put his hands on his knees, looking down and tilting his head.

Tommyinnit: HI GOERGE

Tommyinnit: nice eyes

"You gotta get ready to run," Wilbur says, the child was nervously spewing out curses under his breath.

Wilbursoot: nice eyes idio

"Be toxic Ninja, be toxic!" Tommy says, he ran away with Will.

"Uh oh," Honey ran with the other two. Sweat dropping with a nervous 'I'm fucked' lookS

Ninjasimpsdream: George

Ninjasimpsdream: ur aim is ass

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!" They all yelled together, Tommy laughing out of shock and happiness.

"Fucking gone dude!" Ninja yells. They laughed, Honey covering his mouth and snorting.

"Did you just snort?!" Ninja says. Honey agreed while laughing and snorting.

They walked back to an open grassy area, Ninja was being "toxic" to George and went for bullying about his eyes. The others gasped and hit him saying how he has a condition. Wilbur was "toxic" now but it ended up being a shit show.

"SKEET SKEET!! DRIVE BY BITCH!!" (Y/n) yelled. She sprinted by, aiming her bow and arrow. She shot Honey killing him in one shot.

"AHH!! Eheheheh..." Honey yelled, he started to fake cry.

"NYOOMM!!" (Y/n) made car noises. The bois started to laugh and slap the arms of their chair or desk.

"Yumeiro what the!" Quackity says.

"What just happened?!" Ninja says.

"Honey are you crying?" Wilbur says laughing nervously.

"Yuh... sad boi noises..." Honey says in a high pitched voice.