Blu!

(F/n) - fathers name

________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I tied my shoe laces together on my heelys, going to grab my smol backpack.

I looked at myself in the the mirror before I was going to leave the house. I wore a yellow, dark blue, and red stripped white polo short sleeved collared shirt, light blue high waist shorts, and heelys. My hair in a high ponytail with a yellow headband that wraps around my full head. Feeling confident I winked and blew at kiss at my self. I left my front door and drove to my parents.

After a short drive, I went up to the big cozy house and knocked on the front door.

"Hey sweets! Come on in," Dad greeted me cheerfully.

"Hey, thanks dad!" I say, I walked inside with him.

"Hey little shit, how have you been?" Mum asked, she walked down the stairs.

"I've been good mum, what about you?" I asked.

"Things have been good, your dad and I will be going out today. Do you mind watching (B/n) while we're out?" Mum asks me.

"Depends what's in it for me?" I tapped my chin.

"I'll make you (F/f) for dinner tonight!" Mum says smirking. My (E/c) eyes lit up.

"Alright I'm in! How long are you going to be out?" I asked. Dad came in leaning on the door way.

"Just a few hours, but we'll be back by dinner for you guys." Dad says with a sweet smile. He really was a big teddy bear.

"Alright I can do that for ya. (B/n)!! Where are you? Imma get you!" I yelled playfully running upstairs. My parents laughed at my childish behavior especially since I am an adult.

I went upstairs and open the door to the right. There was (B/n) laying on his bed watching YouTube and scrolling on his phone. His room was decorated with some grunge and indie aesthetics, long story short he was inspired off of mines and Atsuya's aesthetics and mashed them together. He had sunflowers, leds, a cheapish gaming set up, a tv, and some anime figures. I also got him into anime.

There was a small cat at the end of his bed. He was a black Bombay cat with blue eyes. It was Blu! This cat was apart of my teenage years growing up, he was old but very special to me.

"Hey kid!" I say then sat on his bed.

"Hey sis, whatcha doing here?" (B/n) asks.

"I'm here to watch you for a bit before Mum and dad go off to do some things. What have you been doing?" I tilted my head. I put Blu in my lap, he cuddled into my lap engulfing himself in the warmth.

"I just got done with a discord call with the bois, we played uno for a bit before one of them rage quit." (B/n) says.

"Aha, nice." I said.

I took his details into my vision. He was wearing a short sleeved sun flower shirt, black dickies pants, and some chains that hung off the side of the pants. He wore some blush on his face that was aesthetic.

"Wanna go out and walk Blu? Pretty sure mum  and dad left." I pointed my thumb towards the door, running my fingers through Blu's fur.

"Sure, I haven't been out in a few months." (B/n) stood up from his bed. He started to get his butterfly checkered vans on.

"God you take after me too much," I sweat dropped. I took Blu off of my lap and went downstairs to get a leash.

I waited out in the front of the house with Blu on his leash. (B/n) came out with his skateboard, the kid got inspired when he was younger when I skated so I taught him how to do it. He walked over to me.