Corpse joins

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I downed my third monster of the day, how am I not dead yet? Koolaid jumped on my lap and laid on me.

"Hey (Y/n)! I'm going out with some of the bois, you good here?" Atsuya says leaning in my doorway.

"I just drank three monsters and going on my fourth one. I'll be fineeee Turkey neck bitch!" I waved him off and clicked onto Twitch.

"I think I'm going to stay-" Atsuya tries to stop me. I take a breath mint off of my desk and threw it at him. He clumsily catches it.

"You're going out, you're always in the damn house. Stop being introverted and go have fun!" I giggled turning around to look at him. There was a soft smile on his lips.

"Look who's talking. I'll be back!" Atsuya giggled and put the mint in his mouth. He walks out of my room and slaps the top of my doorframe.

"Later babe!" I said jokingly and turned back to the monitor, he gives me pet names like that I decided to tease him and do it back. Atsuya slowly poked his head out of my doorway with a surprised look and light red on his face. He slowly left my room with a cheesy smile.

"THAT AIN'T IT CHIEF! I AM NOT YOUR BABE!" Atsuya yelled quoting me then leaves the house. Koolaid made little raccoon noises in my lap then went on the arm of my chair looking behind my chair. I got everything set up, Minecraft, twitch, all of it.

"What's Poppin Chaos makers! Your favorite Bubblegum Bitch is back and as depressed as ever. Get ready to cry simps! Don't worry, Koolaid is on my lap for emotional support." I said to my fellow chat.

Flute:
OUR SMP QUEEN IS BACK

Candy_Alien:
YESS YUMEIRO STEP ON ME! <33

MinaAshido:
Nooo! No depressed Yumeiro my heart can't handle it;^;

Tig_bitty_goth_gf:
Depressing sad boi hours is back time to cry;-;

LuckyLillith:
Koolaid! We love Koolaid! KOOLAID SUPREMACY!

Eavesdropper just tier 2 subscribed

Blep just tier 3 subscribed

Chat was the usually chaotic loving little beans they are, now that I think about it. There are so much more people watching Atsuya and me now. We were a smaller group channel and now there's so much more. I clicked on the smp.

Yumeiro joined the game

Ah, I remember now I am in a hospital. At least I got to see one of my sons. I looked out of the glass that trapped me in her. My face and tone of voice quickly turned emotionless. There was Blviir sitting in front of me, her legs spread and her elbows on her knees leaning in front of her.

"Aye, I was told to take you out today. I gotta get some stuff." Blviir says, I just nodded weakly. She opened the door to the cage and grabbed my arm.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes later

________________________________

No one's P.o.v