Bee boy

No one's P.o.v

pacing back and forth with the sway with a goat tail, Tubbo paced anxiously. His mind was full of thoughts. Ranboo standing next to the doorway looking at the goat pace.

"Tubbo, what happened?" Ranboo asks, he held his hand in the doorway.

"I don't know, mum just disappeared! She was with us then she wasn't." Tubbo says nervously and stopped pacing.

"We can do a search for her." Ranboo smiled trying to help the other boy. Tubbo nodded and smiled weakly but having hope that they can see her again.

____________________________

TIMESKIP: half an hour

____________________________

Searching for most of the day the two of them were worn out, Tubbo kept looking. He left Ranboo and walked through the path where she disappeared. He sighed giving up on the hope he once had. There were shuffling and noises behind a building. Tubbo backed up from the noises and looked behind him to see if Ranboo caught up.

"Hey, kid." Tubbo turned his head back in front of him to see Schlatt leaning on the wall of the building. His little goat ears flicked up and he walked up to Schlatt.

"Schlatt! What are you doing here?" Tubbo tilted his head.

"You're looking for Yumeiro, right? Come on kid, I found her." Schlatt says putting his hands in his pockets and walking on the prime path to Vibe city. Tubbo looked behind him again seeing if anyone else was there, Ranboo stood on the path all caught up.

The lime green flags with white V's flew high over the walls that had carved V's in them. Schlatt moved out of the way. Tubbo knocked on the gate, it was opened by Keurumi.

"What do you want?" Keurumi says, the other two nervously smiled feeling the cold vibes coming off of him.

"We would like to see Yumeiro please," Ranboo says sweating nervously.

"It's not visiting hours." Keurumi says and places his hands in his pockets. When they were about to protest against what he said, a black fingerless gloved hand was placed on Keurumi's shoulder.

"You can visit (Y/n)! I mean you haven't seen her yet." Honey says smiling carefree. Keurumi rolled his eyes subconsciously and moved his hand from them to him signaling to follow him.

Inside the building and skipping all the rooms, Tubbo and Ranboo followed the Clouds smp members to the certain glass prison. Seouloft opened the door and let everyone inside, (Y/n) laid on the floor motionless gripping the mask. 

"M-Mum...?" Tubbo says dreadfully. He slowly walked up to the glass, (Y/n) heard his soft voice, and perked up. She turned on her side and saw the goat boy.  (Y/n) quickly moved up putting the mask in her lap and her hands against the glass. The dispassionate look in her eyes and the cursed veil. (Y/n) tapped on the glass with her hand in a small fist.

"What happened to her?" Ranboo asked looking towards Seouloft.

"From what I heard exile was pretty hard for her and Tommy died, we are doing this to help her," Seouloft says with a bittersweet smile.

Honey opened the piston door for her, (Y/n) walked out of the cellular and wrapped her arms tightly around the goat boy. Tubbo hugged her tightly and cuddled into her feeling relief that nothing bad happened to her. Taking a moment to feel each other's embrace and not pulling away. The two pulled away after a while.

"Oh yeah, I found these. I wasn't sure if they belonged to you." Tubbo said and pulled some cracked chess pieces out of his pocket. Taking them weakly, (Y/n) examined them. She threw them on the floor not caring and hugging him again, never wanting to let go. Tubbo's eyes widened in surprise but quickly softened and hugged her back.

Out of curiosity, Ranboo picked up with the chess pieces and look at one. Moving the Luxy chess piece side to side from his fingers.

"What are these?" Ranboo asks holding down the chess piece. Blviir grabbed her own chess piece.

"What kind of sick fucking obsession do you have with us." Blviir says clutching the piece so hard it was almost about to break.

"Leave Mei Mei be, Blviir." Seouloft says and places a hand on her shoulder. She groans and roughly pushes his hand off, she put the chess piece in her pocket.

"What are these chess pieces for?" Ranboo asks turning to Honey, he shrugged with a dumbfounded look. (Y/n) didn't say a thing but she did pull away from Tubbo, not letting him go completely. She held his hand.

Spending the rest of the day asking questions and trying to cheer up (Y/n), Schlatt floated outside the window watching her and his son with a small smile on his face.

________________________________

Authors note: ello pals! I'm sorry for the short chapters, other content is coming out soon no worries ^^