War pt 2

No one's P.o.v

Everyone surrounded Schlatt in the van, he was crouched in the van without any armor or weapons. Schlatt looked at (Y/n) and Dream standing together and sighed with a weak smirk. There was a different vibe about it.

"Schlatt what are you doing?" Wilbur asks. The goat man took another sip of his alcohol, bring the tip of the bottle to his lips.

"Wilbur..? Huh? The hell? Is this a surprise birthday party?" Schlatt says confused.

"Why are you in my drug van?" Wilbur asks. Schlatt brought up more of the bottle to his lips and held it upwards letting the alcohol in.

"Are you drinking?!" Wilbur asks.

"Can I get some?" (Y/n) walked closer to the goat man. He gave her a bottle of beer, she cheered and called it a win. That was until Dream took the bottle out of her hands as took it away from her. (Y/n) pouted at Dream.

"I was so excited for the Revolution... but now I just.. now I just feel sad," Techno says.

"Schlatt are you fucking drunk?" Fundy says, his ears dropped in annoyance.

"Fundy, are you...? Come here you bitch! YOU BITCH!" Schlatt yelled and started to punch the furry, Quackity stepped in and helped the fox.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMETHING!" Fundy yells glaring down the drunken.

"Yeah, yeah I am something! I'm what your not Fundy. I'm a man! Yeah! that's right! Manburg baby!" Schlatt says cockily. The others gasped and were offended.

"Schlatt." Honey says behind everyone. The goat man looked around in confusion, the others guided him to Honey.

"You fucking bottom!" Schlatt says, the seething betrayal through his voice.

"I trusted you Schlatt. I did everything you wanted to do, everything! I stood by you! But now that I am no longer brainwashed by your fucking idiotic ideas you have nothing! I lost something that I won't be able to get back." Honey says.

"Yeah, your right! Because your nothing but a bottom! Your nothing without me!" Schlatt says confidently, slurring on his words. Honey pinched the bridge of his nose, he felt the anger flooding through him. Wilbur walked up to the goat man.

"Schlatt are you ready to have this end now? Are you ready to die?" Wilbur asks.

"WHAT?!" Schlatt yells then hit Will away.

"Are you ready to fucking die Schlatt?" Wilbur says.

"Fuck off!!" Schlatt says. The others started to talk to figure out death for the goat. Some huddled up and looked back at their weapons.

"If I die let me do this," Schlatt said, he placed down his alcohol bottle. He walked up to (Y/n) and grabbed her shoulders. Schlatt presses his lips against hers and dips her, there was a different vibe to it this time. (Y/n) blushes red to her ears. This time she kissed back, she pressed her lips against his. A sensation of euphoria surrounded them. Schlatt smiled softly and his face was red not from the alcohol.

Everyone in the caravan looked at the two with their jaws dropped. There were widened eyes, glares, furrowed eyebrows in a sad and angry response. Jealously filled the air. Wilbur pulled Schlatt off (Y/n) and Dream pulled her away from the two. Will grabbed Schlatt's collar and threw him in the middle.

"Tommy, do you still have Dream's bow?" Wilbur asks.

"I do," Tommy says looking at him and pulled out the crossbow.

"Tommy, I want you to put it between his eyes. Do it, Tommy." Wilbur commanded. Tommy went in front of Schlatt with the bow to his face locked and loaded.