Into the future

" Ki...Miyuki! Are you okay?"

He wake up seeing the supposed to have gratuated Yuki senpai generatian looking at him with worried eyes.

" What..where are we? Senpai didn't you supposed at the University?"

" What are you talking about? You both suddenly fainted so we brought you both to the infirmary."

"Both?" When he look at the bed on his left Kuramochi is laying unconscious.

' what... didn't we just sit at the cafeteria after listening to Okumura voice record of Sawamura...'

" Wait where's Kominato and..."

" Hora, you call me without any senpai did you become more daring Miyuki?" Says Ryou san coming closer with his scary smile.

' wait, if Kominato only Ryou san than does that mean..' suddenly he remember having a dialogue with someone and about the condition.

' it's real...we got back to the past..no i have the memory from the future.'

" Ugh...my head hurts.." Kuramochi wakes up while he touch the top of his head.

" Kuramochi are you okay?" Ask Yuki senpai.

" Huh? Yuki senpai? Ryou san? What are doing here?" Ask Kuramochi confused.

' don't tell anyone except the chosen few who has their  about the future'

" Senpai tachi, can i speak privately to Kuramochi?" Miyuki said.

"Ah, sure." Yuki senpai who gets it ask the other to leave them alone inside.

"Kuramochi, do you know Asada?" Miyuki ask.

" My roommate? What are you.."

"We're in the past." He answer looking straight at his eyes.

" You're kidding right?"

"Unfortunately no."

" Then, that voice.."

" Yeah, we been given a second chance, I don't know what thing we made a deal with but no matter what, we have to save him this time."

" Then, is the other also.."

" I don't know, i saw  Azuma senpai generation come so that means we're in our first year right. Is he already visit?"

" He? You mean Sawamura?"

" Yes, don't you remember when i made battery for him the first time takes out Azuma senpai when Rei recruit him"

"  I remember, but is it weird that we suddenly ask about him if he hasn't come here?" Kuramochi said seriously.

" I think, but at least we have to know. And i think only you and me have the future memories."

" Really?!"

" Yes, i don't know about furuya and Kominato generation. But it seems that we're the only person fainted at this time and wake up with this memory."

" You guys, how do you feel?" Kawakami enter.

" You scared us you know" Shirasu follow behind Kawakami and sit next to them.

'just like I thought, They didn't have the memory..'

Kuramochi glance at me and nod his head and it seems he reached the same conclusion as him.

" Yeah, we just tired. I'm, i want to ask, do you know Sawamura?" Kuramochi ask.

" Sawamura? As if Sawamura Eijun?" Kawakami makes sure.

"Yes." He answer.

" Don't tell me you didn't know the trickster Pitcher." Ask Shirasu.

" Trickster pither?"

" Yes, he's all over the sport magazine, he's the southpaw who have lot of breaking ball in his arsenal." Shirasu said.

" It's hard to believe that they became a power house when they start they didn't have a coach and win the invitational."

" Yeah, it's seems they have the Ace and Captain that help and lead them there. They have a coach now, and if I'm not wrong they're in third year now and made it to the final."

' Sawamura a genius here?! Why are this past different? Don't tell me..'

" Did we try to recruit him?" Ask Kuramochi.

"Don't know, but i think he isn't interested to play in Japan maybe he target an international school in America maybe" Kawakami answer

"Why do you guys suddenly ask that?" Ask Shirasu

"Wells, we happen to watch one of his game last night and we think he will be a great asset for us." Kuramochi answer while glancing at Miyuki.

' Help me, baka!' Miyuki immediately understand and slightly chuckle.

" Where's Rei chan? She's in charge of the the new recruit right?" Miyuki ask both of them.

" She's with the coach in the office." Answer Kawakami.

  Right after Kawakami answer, they both get up from the bed and walk fast out of the room.

" Wait! you guy's still.."

" We're fine!" They answer at the same time but none of them care.

On the way to the coach office, they see Rei who's about to enter the car.

" Rei chan, wait!"

" Miyuki kun, Kuramochi kun. What are you doing here?! You guy's supposed to rest"

" So, we just wondering...are there any new recruit you have in mind?" Kuramochi ask while he averted his eyes.

" I do, but why are you asking? Are you perhaps have someone in mind?" Rei ask them.

" Actually we have someone in mind, apparently he's a... genius" Miyuki answer with an awkward tone.

' it's quite strange to say that about the him... even though in this time it's quite true..'

" Did the person you're thinking about is Sawamura Eijun?" Rei ask.

" Yes!" Answer both of them.

" I'm just about to go to their final Koshien tournament, I went to Nagano yesterday and talk with his parents about recruiting him to seido but they say that they leave the decision to him." Rei answer.

" Can we go too?" Miyuki ask.

" I..."

" You can go." Someone walking towards them.

" Coach."

" Both of you can go see the match but tomorrow there's no excuse why you both of you faint again understand?" Coach look at them with a serious eyes.

" Yes!"

' Coach might think we're tired cause of the practice and need to refresh our mind and body...'

" Okay get inside, or we'll be be late for the match."

"Thank you,kantoku thank you Rei-chan"

' Sawamura...no matter what happens..this time for sure...'

TBC...