Reasons

Right when they enter the hotel, they went straight to the bathroom and change their clothes.

"Here, you can put your clothes in this plastic bag. Your teacher is right outside waiting for you two." Say a brown hair boy gives us 2 plastic bag.

"Thank you." Answer Miyuki and Kuramochi while take the plastic bag.

  When they go outside, that boy and Rei chan is waiting.

"I'll show you the dining hall." The boy say and walk as they follow him.

"So..."

"Natsume, you can call me Natsume. " answer the boy with a grin.

"Natsume kun, do you know how many school tries to scout your Captain?" Ask Rei chan.

"Hmmm....the last time i heard  it's 34 school in and out of Japan,but i heard it 5 days ago. " he said with a big smile.

' 5 days ago...I'm sure it's increasing already..'

"Amazing right? Well it's makes sense. He became the star pitcher in U-15 Japan team while lead his own team to victory. "

"What?! That Sawamura?!" Says Kuramochi shock.

"Wait, you don't know that?" Ask Natsume looking at Miyuki and Kuramochi.

"Of course we know it's just that he's too focused on practicing and didn't bother to look at the internet. " Miyuki answer while he touch Kuramochi  shoulder.

"You're more shock than i am idiot, your  grin is slipping. " says Kuramochi with a small voice that Miyuki that stand next to him the only one can hear.

"Ehm, so do you know where Sawamura kun interested to go to?" Ask Rei chan.

"Nope, none of us do but he said that he's not interested to enter high-school  outside of Japan. But we have a guess that he might want to enter Inashiro." Answer Natsume not realizing the three people behind him stops walking.

'That has to be a joke right? Sawamura enter Inashiro...that'll be the end of the world...and..'  Kuramochi look at Miyuki  that hold his own plastic bag with more force while glaring at the floor.

'There's no chance that Sawamura enter Inashiro...what the use of second chance if we can't even stay close to him..?' Miyuki clench his hand and keep up his neutral face.

"But, it's only our guess. So you guys might have a chance." Natsume look back at them aware of their distress.

  At that moment, the three of them sigh with relief,  suddenly Natsume stops at an intersection heading to the dining hall.The three of them stop and Natsume look back at them with a serious expression.

"Can i ask you a question?" Natsume said.

"Sure, what is it?" Rei chan answer.

"Why is it did you guys need to recruit our Captain into your school? Don't get me wrong, i know that many school interested on our Captain due to his skill and  passion but that's not what I'm asking you." Natsume look at the three of them then continue.

"I know which school our Captain want to join is his own decision to make. His the reason why our team made it this far, his loud and amazing that before we even have a coach his the one who trained us while having to practice him self. Many of us admire him because he care for each and everyone of us no matter how skillful or lack that person is. His our Captain and our Ace  the pillar of this team. So give me a reason why do you want to recruit him to your team.Why is that amazing person have to chose your school above the other? If a win that you seek then we know that our Captain can give it to you but what will you give him in return? Give me a reason why should we entrust him to you."