Chapter 15

Hola!
Iliketacos
______________

We were early for our reservations at The Unicorn so we wandered around the mall for a while, looking in the few shops that were still open, watching the weird and wonderful people walking around, and just laughing and joking. I was already having a great night out and it had hardly begun.

I thought it was going to be worry free, until I saw Sam, Jack, Jack, Matt,Nash, and a few other guys and girls I didn't recognize, maybe two of them were Taylor and Aisha.

oh god no. should i go over? no. yeah. im gonna go.

no im not who am i kidding.

okay and we're going.

My legs decided to walk in their direction so I thought I'd just go with it.

"Ellie where you going?" Cam asked.

"Uhm, be right back. Wait here K?" I said.

"Okay..."

My heart beat sped up as I came closer to them, I saw Taylor and Aisha with Matt and Nash, Jack and Jack were, what looked like, chatting up girls and Sam I saw was talking to another guy.

"Oh hey Ellie, fancy seeing you here" Taylor said, hitting me playfully on the arm.

"yeah I um, I came to talk to Sam" I said.

"Oh, is everything alright?" she asked.

I forgot they didn't know 

"um yeah" I said, but I didn't sound sure myself.

"Are you sure?" Aisha asked with a comforting smile.

"How about we talk later. I'll explain it then" I smiled back and they nodded.

I made my way through the other people to Sam. I took a deep breathe and tapped on his shoulder.

Sams P.O.V

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

Ellie

She looked fucking amazing like seriously.

"Hiya" she said wearily.

"Uh hey" I said blankly.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked, playing dumb.

she sighed. "You know what about".

I rolled my eyes. "There is nothing we need to talk about"

"There is plenty we need to talk about"

"Well what if I don't wanna talk about it"

"Well we need to because its over a stupid reason you won't talk to me"

"Stupid reason? So you cheating on me is a stupid reason not to talk to you?" I said raising my voice.

"Well it is if I didn't deliberately do it. I swear I didn't mean to" 

"Bullshit" I snapped

Didn't mean to? My ass

"Sam I promise. It didn't mean a single thing. I don't even know why I did, why I didn't stop it, I... I was dumb" she said, all of a sudden going quiet.