Chapter 16

I woke up in the morning snuggled very close to the wall with Cameron sprawled out across the rest of the bed in only a way a teenage boy could manage,well he wasn't a teenager anymore...

I got up out of bed and picked my outfit out which was a black bralet with white polka-dots on it, a pair of acid washed high-waisted shortsand a pair of  grey suede ankle boots. I picked out a few rings and bracelets and a long heart necklace.

I applyed some simpe makeup and brushed through my hair.

Cam was still asleep by the time I was ready, so I decided to jump on him.

"Get up lazy shit!" I yelled, jumping on on him.

"Ugh Ellie" he groaned.

I sat on top of him and said "get the fuck up we're gonna do something fun"

"Well I can't if there's a fucking hippo sitting on me" he said as I glared at him.

He laughed and pulled me down into a hug, wrapping his arms round me as my face smushed into the pillow. "You know I love ya Ell"

"I know" I said but it was muffled as my face was squished.

"I'm serious though get up and get dressed" I said, jumping off the bed and walking downstairs, leaving him to get ready.

"Gooood Morning" I cheered, walking into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?"

"Cereal"my Mom smiled as she placed some frosted shreddies on the table infront of me.

"Yummy" I said, digging in.

After Cam came down and had some breakfast we decided to go oitside for a little walk.

"So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asked as we stroled down the path.

"Beach? I realy feel like getting wet" he laughed and I laughed also.

"OK. Who's coming?" I asked.

"Whoever wants to" he shrugged." I know a couple lads who live over that side of town"

"Cool. Invite them and I'll get some of my girls"

Weboth texted the people and soon it was organized. Wewere going to the beach with Riley, Hailey , Cece, Mahogany and Camerons friends. There were five of them I think.

We ran back to the house and packed our bags for the beach. I changed my vans to a pair of flip-flops and put my white bikini on underneath my clothes. We packed towels, spare clothes jst incase, suncream, and junk like crisps, chocolate and soft drinks.

We got in the car and headed for the beach.

__________________________________________________
Updating next chapter Now, sorry this is short and boring....