Chapter 8

"Hey uh, the weirdest thing just happened me" I told her. "Oh, what was it?" She asked slightly worried.

I told her about the whole thing with Jack in the closet.

"Oh my God Ellie don't you see?" She said as if I was missing something obvious.

I looked at her confused.

"He is trying to make you want him. Since you're like the only girl in the whole school who doesn't! Even I'd take a slice of that cake" she licked her lips and laughed.

"Really?" I asked. "Mmhmm" she nodded her head.

I thought about it for a second. She might be right.

But I wasn't gonna fall for him. Not now, not ever.

I'd get him back of course, he'd better watch his back.
*************

In the meantime Riley and I found Mahogany and made our way to our next class.

We were all in the same class but sadly, so were both Jacks, Matt, Nash, and the rest of the boys who I didn't know the name of.

As I walked in they all turned around and sniggered at me. Clearly Jack had been telling them about our little 'encounterment' in the closet.

I flicked them off and walked to my seat beside the girls.

Where my seat is situated, I could just about make out what the guys were saying.
I heard Nash say "Dude she got so hot over the summer like damn". "I know, I don't understand why she won't just sleep with me already. I mean nearly every other girl has" Jack (g) replied.

Cuz you're a prick Jack.

Then I heard Matt say " you guys hear about what she was doing with me the other day? She definitely wants me".

Yeah right Matt, you wish.
The boys laughed and Matt sat there awkwardly.
But then I heard Nash say "I wanna fuck her so bad. Is she a good kisser Jack?"

Oh god.

"The best man. I didn't even wanna stop but I knew I had to, you know, leave her wanting more" he laughed.

Really? Wow.

I didn't hear much after that. The rest was mumbling and stuff.
I was proud of my ear so I gave it a little pat.

"Ellie you ok there?" Asked Riley snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah im fine" I laughed

**********

The end of school eventually came around.

As I was walking out the school doors I felt someone's presence beside me.

I looked around to see Nash standing beside me.

I proceeded to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder making me turn around.

"Hey babe, wanna come over?" He smirked.

"No" I said disgusted.

"C'mon we can have a little fun if you want" he grinned

"Nash, never have I, nor ever will I like you. Especially not in that way. And if you really think that that's gonna make me want you, you better think again. Step up your game Nash. " I smiled sarcastically.

"Bitch" he breathed quietly as he walked away.

When I got home I texted Sam.

Me - "hey Sam, why weren't you in school today? Everything okay? I missed you :("
I grabbed a bite to eat and walked into the living room to watch tv.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed.

Sam - "yea I'm ok I just felt a little sick. Perfectly fine now:) can I come over?"
Me - "sure. Wanna stay the night? My mom is staying at a friends bc she she has work near there. I was gon stay at grandmas but I can I can tell her I'll stay home:)"
Sam - "I'll be over in 15"

I left it at that and went upstairs to fix my makeup.

A little while later I heard the doorbell.

I jogged downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey babe" he said as he pecked me on the lips.
"Hey" I giggled as I stepped aside for him to come in.

"You hungry?" I asked.
"A little" he smiled.
"Should we make pancakes?"
"YES OMG YES"

I laughed and walked into the kitchen, he followed me.

I got the flour, eggs and milk out and set them on the counter.

"Sam measure the flour it's 8oz"

I began to crack the eggs into a bowl when I felt flour being thrown all over me.

"SAM!" I screamed.
He was pissing himself laughing.

I got out two eggs and smashed them on his head.

"Ouch" he said still laughing. I also shook myself off all over him.

I broke into hysterics at the sight of him. The egg in his hair looked ridiculous.

When we stopped laughing I realized we had to clean all this up.

I took my tartan shirt off leaving me in just my black shorts and crop top. It looked pretty slutty without the shirt.

"Woah" Sam said then wolf whistled.
I laughed and begun heading upstairs.

"Sam I'm gonna have a shower" I said and stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Can I join?" He smirked.

"C'mon then" I laughed and starting jogging upstairs.

We both hopped in the shower.

While I was rinsing the flour out of my hair Sam kissed me.

I stopped rinsing my hair and kissed him back.

He put his hands on my upper thigh and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

The wall was cold behind my back but I didn't mind right now.

I ran my fingers through his wet hair and pulled him closer to me.

He started kissing down my jaw and neck.
I moaned a little.

I felt Sams hard dick between my thighs.

He positioned himself at my entrance and begin going in and out slowly.

I groaned slightly from the pain, but it soon turned into pleasure.

"Faster Sam" I said breathlessly.

He increased the pace and I moaned loudly.

"Oh Sam" I groaned again, balling my fists in his hair and pulling him to me.

He sucked on my neck leaving love bites.

"Babe I'm about to cum" he grunted and i felt his warm fluids being released inside me. This made me cum as well.

He took himself out of me and smirked then let go of me and we continued to rinse our hair.

"Well that was fun" he laughed.

"Mhm" I agreed and laughed also. 

After we finished washing ourselves we hopped out of the shower, dried ourselves, and cuddled in my bed until we fell asleep.
_______________________

Authors Note

There's some shower sex for all you thirsty girls 😏
♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️♋️

How's everyone enjoying this story? Like it? Vote and comment! ❤️
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

My family is really annoying me today ugh 😞😠 Can I come live with some of yous? Please.
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

My feels for Gilinsky are strong af rn Idek why. Anyone know any sexual edits or fanfiction about him? PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT?!😩
💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting:) ly all xx
👀