Chapter 6

I woke up for school the next morning at 8:00 a.m.
I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of black studded shorts, a tight black crop top and a tartan shirt left open to go over it.

I put on my usual makeup and brushed my hair, then headed downstairs for some breakfast.

"Mornin" I said as I entered the kitchen. "Good morning" replied my mom.

I had a bagel then walked out the door towards school.

I seen Gilinsky standing on his own at the side if the school. It looked as if he was on the lookout for someone.
No more than a few seconds later, the rest of the boys emerged from around the corner. It looked as if the discussed something before heading for the front doors. 'Definitly up to something shady' I thought to myself and walked inside.

I walked towards my first class. I hadn't seen Sam yet, he wasn't with the other boys either.

Jack, Jack, Matt and a few others were in this class. Yay. On the bright side I wasn't sitting beside any if them, but on the downside I had to sit next to this weird gross boy called Tod.

When I walked in , Jacks group were in a circle at the back of the room.

When they heard me walk in some turned around with worried faces and I heard then shoving something into a backpack. But when they seen it wasn't a teacher they relaxed and turned back into the circle.

I walked over and looked into the circle. All of the boys had little bags in their hands.

I seen that there was a larger bag full of weed or something in the middle. They were splitting it.

So that's what they must have been doing this morning.

"That's disgusting" I spat as I walked past them.

I can't believe they smoked weed. I didn't know before. I mean I guess it's quite obvious though.

Jack (Gilinsky) walked over to me when they were finished with their 'business'.

"Why you got a problem with what I do?" He chuckled softly as he sat on my table.

"I don't, I just think it's disgusting and not very clever if you decide to do weed or whatever that shit is" I said calmly. "But that's not my decision" I said tuning out of the conversation.

He laughed and sat down just as the teacher walked in.

All through class Tod was picking his nose and eating it, and picking his ears then putting his fingers back in his mouth. Yuck.

Lunch time rolled 'round and i decided to go look for mahogany and Riley. Cece was sick and Hailey wasn't bothered to come in. She told me this morning.

As I was walking down the hall I got pulled into the janitors room.

"AHHHH what the fuck?!" I screamed.

It was Jack.

I folded my arms and gave him that 'explain this now' look.

Next thing I knew he pinned me up against the wall. "What are you-" I began but was cut off by him crashing his lips against mine.

I suddenly felt myself kissing back. I didn't know what I was doing, I was too intoxicated by his sweet boyish smell and minty soft lips, that I couldn't stop.

I threw my arms around his neck and he put his hands on waist. He pulled me up so now my legs wrapped around his waist and my back was against the wall.

My mind was saying no but his lips were saying yes.

All of a sudden he pulled away. He just smirked at me for second then dropped me on my butt. It really hurt.

He walked out if the closet without another word. I just sat there, so confused and my ass hurt.

I had no idea what just happened.

I walked out of the closet and saw Riley walking by. "Riley!" I shouted after her.

She turned around. "Hey Ellie" she cheered.

"Hey uh, the weirdest thing just happened to me"

________________________________________

YOOOO😱 WHATS HE PLAYIN AT?
🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS 😭 IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY SITTING ON MY ASS
👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙

COCONUTS🌚

IT took me like 7 years to write this. I kept getting distracted. Oops
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Anyway, it means a lot when you vote and comment it makes me feel happy ☺️ and Motivates me to update so THANK YOU VVVVVVV MUCH ❤️😘
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SUCK MY ASSHOLE 🍑🍌

sorry...