Chappie 5 (dedicated to Molly)

Previously: "ayy you're awake" he said. I smiled and asked "how long was I asleep for?" "Just like 20 minutes" he replied. "Oh".
Just then the door flew open and standing there was Jack and Jack with shocked looks rising on their faces.

They obviously weren't expecting to find two naked people lying on the bed in front of them. Both of them were just staring with wide eyes. "Get out!" I shouted, covering both Sam and I with the blankets. "W-w-what is this?" Gilinsky stuttered in shock. "Get out, we'll explain later!" I shouted again. In a hurry, they awkwardly bumped into eachother, trying to exit the room and shut the door.
Sam and I quickly got up out of bed and threw our clothes on. "Did you know they were coming?" I asked, pulling my pants up. "No, they just randomly show up sometimes" he replied. "Shit" I laughed. "Three guys have seen me naked in one day, that's new" I laughed again. He chuckled and pulled his shirt over his head. "But I'm the lucky one that got to do ya" he joked. I playfully punched him and we headed downstairs into the living room.

"You dirty sluts" laughed Johnson as we entered the room. Sam and I both laughed. Gilinsky just sat there with a slightly pissed face on him. "So what happened? somebody lose their v-card eh?" Johnson nudged his elbow at me. My face went red and I laughed slightly. Sam put his arm around me because he knew I was embarrassed. Gilinsky got up and stormed out of the room. He slammed the front door in his way out. "I- uh should probably go then" said Johnson. "Ok bye" said Sam as he left the room.

"So was that really your first time?" asked Sam. "Sam" I whined. "What I just wanna know?" he laughed. "Well yea. I mean it was my first time well, ya know, with a- I mean what I'm trying to say is like, I've done other stuff just not, yea" I said awkwardly, already wishing I had just said 'yes'. He laughed and hugged me tight. He kissed me on the forehead and said "you want food?".
"No I think I should go too, my Mom is probably worried about me. I mean I have 4 missed calls from her" I laughed. "I'll drive you home" he offered. "Are you sure?"
"Yea c'mon" he said grabbing his keys.

"Thanks Sam" I said as I hopped out of the car. "No problem babe, see you tomorrow" he said and sped off.

"Hey mom" I cheered as I got inside. "Ellie where were you I called you 4 times and you didn't answer now I wa-" "mom I was at my friend Sams house" I cut her off. "Okay well next time you go somewhere, call or text me first" she said. "K" I said running upstairs to my room.
I put my pyjamas on and lay in bed on my phone. My phone buzzed, I had a text from Sam.

Sam- goodnight beautiful xx

He is the cutest thing.

Me- aw goodnight to you too cutie x

I put my phone on my nightstand and turned off the lights. My phone buzzed again

Sam- aw stop it *blushes* 😘

I laughed to myself and went to sleep. I really liked Sam.
__________________________

Ok so I know nothing too exciting happens here but it'll get more exciting soon 😁

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

I love doing authors notes they're so fun 😊 they're probably my favourite part of writing this story 😳 jk jk

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

GUYS IT NEARLY CHRISTMAS ASSHGXHIVFDDJ⛄️❄️⛄️❄️🎅🎄🎁 I Have no idea what I'm getting for Christmas tho. I don't need anything 👻 jk I need help.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY NEXT SATURDAY 🌚😱🎉
OKAY I'm not gonna annoy you no more but just
VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE 💝 and somebody please make a cool cover? ☺️
Instagram: @kinkyjackz
twitter: @gilinskybagels
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️