Chapter 18

Just thought id add that picture of Jai BC it's sexy af 😍😍
__________________
"Wanna play dirty truth or dare?"

----

Everyone agreed and we all sat in a big circle on the ground.

"Should I get Sam and his friends over? So there's more people" I suggested.

"Yea, the more people the better" James said as I got up to see if Sam and all them were still here.

I saw them sunbathing on towels, even though the sun was going down. I walked over and hovered above Sam.

"Oh hey" he smiled.

"hi. You and these idiots up for a game of truth or dare?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You guys up for a game of truth or dare?" he asked, turning to face the guys.
They looked at each other and nodded.

"Great. C'mon" I said pulling Sam off the towel.
Sam and I walked over hand in hand with the others following.

"Aye people" Hailey said as we all sat down.

"Guys this is Luke, Jai, Beau, Daniel and James" I introduced them.
"And this is Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Sam, Matt, Nash, Aisha, and Taylor" I pointed to each of them as they all said hi.

"So who goes first?" Matt asked.
"Um I wi-" I was cut off by Sam shouting "OH HEY ALEXA!". And I mean shouting.

A girl that was standing on her own like a lost puppy turned around and smiled before walking over to us.

"Hey Sam" she said.

Wait I recognise her, I thought.
"Guys this is Alexa" Sam said.
She's the girl that was with Sam on the basketball courts!, I thought. Or should I say slut.

"Wanna play truth or dare with us?" He whispered to her and she smiled and nodded.

Fucking why?! Dumb bitch.

She sat down beside Sam and he basically turned his back to me to talk to her.

'Scuse me bitch?

"So as i was saying..." I said, clearly annoyed. "I'll go first"

"Um, Luke! Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare"
"Ok umm, kiss James on the lips and tell him you think he's sexy" I laughed.

James,who was right next to him, looked horrified at first but soon laughed.

Luke slowly leaned in and kissed him. He held for about 2 seconds before pulling away and looking him straight in the eyes. "I think you're sexy" he licked his lips as we all laughed.

He didn't hesitate to kiss him at all which was slightly weird and made me think this was maybe normal for them... Or maybe he's just friendly.

"Riley truth or dare" Luke asked.
"Truth" she chirped.
"Um. Have you ever licked anything off anyone?"

As soon as he asked that her face went a bright red colour.
WHAT SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE DID THAT?!

"Ooohhh she has! Who and what?" Jack g asked getting excited.

"Okay. I was at a party and got um kinda drunk, and this guy that I kinda liked came up to me then we talked and danced and stuff and then we went upstairs and he happened to spill his drink on himself while he was shirtless and because I was drunk I felt like licking it off" she laughed and so did everyone else.

Oh yeah she did tell me that.

"Oh my god. Where did it spill on him?"
"His abs. and just above his thingy" she said.
"Ok. Jack G truth or dare?" She asked
"Dare" he smirked.
"I dare you to.... Lick whipped cream off Ellie."
I glared at her as soon as she said it and she mouthed "I'm sorry"