Chapter 3

The next morning I got up and stayed in my pyjamas. Thank god it was Saturday. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I seen a little note on the counter and picked it up. "Ellie, I'm gone for the day and I won't be back until tomorrow. Call Jane if you want and she will stay the night with you. Love Mom x". I wonder where she went? Jane was my aunt by the way.

I went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk, then got a bowl and spoon and some lucky charms. I brought it into the living room and switched on the tv. I heard my phone buzz and I had message from an unknown number.
*unknown number*- Hey x. Sam
It was Sam. I saved his number and texted him back.
Me- oh hey Sam :) x
Sam😍- I'm bored, you wanna come over?
Me- nah;) you come over here my moms not home😉
Sam- I'll be there in 5. Where dya liv?
I gave him my address and turned my attention back to the tv.
I heard the doorbell ring about 10 minutes later. 'Shit' I said to myself because I didn't have any makeup on. I ran out to the door. "Uh one second" I shouted through it and ran upstairs. I put some makeup on and brushed my hair then hurried downstairs. I opened the door. "Hey" I panted. "Hey, you ok?" he laughed. "Yeah, fine, uh come in" I said stepping aside. He walked in. "I like your pyjamas" he laughed again. I looked down and realised I didn't change. "Shit" I said laughing. "It's ok, you look hot in them anyway" he smirked. I laughed and walked into the living room. He followed me in and we sat on the couch beside eachother. We kinda just sat there in a comfortable silence, looking into eachothers eyes.

"Hey" he said casually.
I smiled. "Whassup" I replied lazily.
He chuckled. "Do you like chipotle?" He asked, suddenly sitting up.
"I do" I laughed. "Why? Are we getting chipotle?" I joked but secretly hoped we were actually getting chipotle.
"Just wondering" he replied and sat back again.

He just stared at me with a smirk on his face. I really wanted to kiss him and I think he did too because he looked at my lips, then back into my eyes. I couldn't resist him anymore. I crashed my lips on to his. He pushed my shoulders down and now he was on top of me, his hands started to roam my body. I tugged at his shirt and he took it off. "Wait" I panted, "upstairs". He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He ran upstairs into my bedroom. He flung me onto the bed. I looked up at him. His eyes were full of lust. His body was like heaven, he was sexy af. He came down on top of me and started kissing again. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I decided to take control and flipped us over so I was sitting on him. I ran my finger down his abs and stopped at the hem of his pants. I ran my finger along his waistline then I felt him pull me back down. I grinded into him slightly. "Fuck" he groaned into the kiss. I could feel him getting hard through his sweats. He slipped them off leaving him in just his boxers. He started to take my pants off but then the doorbell rang. I pulled away. "Shit" he panted. I got up and put my top on. I jogged downstairs and opened the door. "Jack" I said surprised. "Hey" he said and walked in. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "Come to visit you babe" he smirked. He walked into my living room and sat on the couch. "Jack get out" I sighed. "Why?" he asked "Because I never invited you in the first place and I'm busy" I stated. "With what? he smirked. "Nevermind" I mumbled, realising that I'm not gonna tell him I'm with Sam. I sat on the couch across from him and just looked at him. He stared back at me. "Who is it Ellie?" I heard Sam shout from upstairs. 'Shit' I thought. "Who was that?" jack asked sitting up. "Uhh... No one" I quickly answered. "Was that Sam?" his brows furrowed. "SAM" he shouted before I could answer. Next thing Sam came walking into the living room. His eyes grew wide as he seen Jack. "H-hey Jack, what are you doing here?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. "I think the question is what are YOU doing here? and where the fuck is your shirt?" He said raising his voice. I looked at the floor beside the couch where his shirt was. Jack seen me looking down then looked too. He walked over and picked up his shirt. He handed it to Sam and said "we're leaving". "And what did I tell you?" Jack said pointing a finger at me. He dragged Sam out of the living room to the front door. I grabbed Sams free hand and pulled back. "You are not to decide who I hang out with and who I don't!" I shouted at Jack. Jack looked at Sam, then back at me. He gave Sam a disappointing look then stormed out of the house slamming the door. "What the fuck is his problem? I'm just hanging out with you" I cried. "I know, he completely overreacted" Sam said. I don't exactly know why but I started to cry. Sam pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I cried into Sam for a couple of minutes before the sobs just turned into sniffles. "Let's go upstairs" he said taking me by the hand and walking up to my room.
We sat on the bed and just looked into each other's eyes. I hi cupped every now and again. I seem to always get hiccups after I cry. Sam laughed every time I hiccuped, which caused me to laugh. "I like when you laugh" he said, gazing into my eyes. I put on a fake pout. He jumped on me and started to tickle me. I hated tickles because even at the slightest touch it would tickle like hell. I tried to say stop but I was laughing too much. "S-Sam s-sto-stop" I said in between laughs. I was kicking my legs all over the place and accidently kicked Sam in the face. He stopped tickling me and held his cheek in pain. "Oh my god Sam are you ok?" I said still laughing. He was laughing too but I knew that it hurt cuz I full on walloped him in the face. "I'm ok" he laughed. I fell on the floor laughing and hit my head. "Ouch" I said holding my head. Sam started laughing too and also fell on the floor. We were both on the floor in hysterics.
We eventually stopped laughing and just lay on the bed cuddled into eachother. I thought about how much I really liked Sam, and u wasn't looking forward to school on Monday where I would have to face Jack. I fell asleep beside Sam but before I did, when I was half asleep, he pulled me closer and kissed me. "Goodnight beautiful" he whispered. I was too tired to reply but I smiled slightly and drifted off.

___________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

YAYY Sam and Ellie! 😚
Or is it?😏
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Guys please share this story with your friends if you like it it would mean a lot.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
And go follow my Instagram? @kinkyjackz🌚
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS 😍❤️ If anyone actually does mkay bye 😘
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱