Chapter 17

"Oh here they are" Cam said as five very attractive boys approached.

Welldamn

I looked at the girls who nodded and smirked at me.
"Me likey" Riley whispered to me.
"Me fucking wanty" I whispered back and we laughed.

"Hey this is Luke..." Cam pointed to a curly haired boy
"Jai" he pointed to a boy who looked exactly like him, except not woth curly hair.
"Beau" he pointed to a boy with bright green eyes
"Daniel" he pointed to a guy with black hair
"And James" he pointed to the last guy who also had black hair but was taller than the rest. (A/Nincase you haven't guessed it.... yes its the Janoskians)

We all introduced ourselves and just talked for a while.The boys were really funny and witty and very sarcastic.

"Let's go swimming" Cam suggested.
"Yes let's go" I said, hopping up as everyone done the same.

I stripped my clothes off as did everyone else.

Abs, tattoos. Abs, tattoos. Abs, tattoos. Abs, tattoos. Abs, tattoos AHSHUSJWWHSHS FUCKME

I couldn't help but stare at their perfect bodies as they took off their shirts.

Everyone had run into the ocean apart from Riley and I.
"Its freezing!" I squeeled, hopping from one foot to the other as I was about ankle-deep in the water.
"I know!" Riley squeeked beside me. "I think I have frostbite on my toes!"

"COME ON YOU PUSSIES" Cam shouted.
"ITS TOO COLD" I shouted back.
The I saw Cam running towards us.
"Oh shit no" I said to myself as I realised what he was doing.
Before I could run he scooped me up by my legs and done the same with Riley. We both screamed as we hung over his shoulders.
"CAAM PUT US DOWN" we shouted as he laughed and said " my pleasure" and dumped us in the ice cold water.

"Cold enough for you?" He smirked as everyone else erupted in laughter.
Riley and I narrowed our eyes at him as we shivered from the cold. My teeth chattered uncontrolably as my shoulders clenched and I stood on my tippy-toes.
"Fuck you" I said, splashing him with water.
Riley laughed and done the same.
"Hey!" He said and splashed us back.
"NO STOP" I screamed and laughed as I shielded myself as best I could with my hands.
The others then joined in and it turned into a 'water fight' I guess.

Suddenly a wave of water that nearly drowned me landed on top of me.
I coughed, spluttering water that had got in my mouth everywhere.

"Oh fuck are you ok?" Cam asked laughing with Luke also pissing himself beside him.
"I'm fine but you fucking nearly drowned me" I said, scooping up some water and splashing them. Since there were two of them who made that wave, mine wasn't nearly as big. Id say it felt like a light 'ocean spray' to them.
Then they done the same thing again, except this time I fell back under the water. I came back up coughing and spluttering water out of my mouth, it got in my eyes too which stung considering it was salt water.

"For fucks sake can you's stop?" I laughed.

Suddenly I felt something on my leg.
I screamed jumping around and Cam quickly grabbed me.
"What, what!?" Cam asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Something touched my leg" I said, lifting my feet up off the ground.
"Probably seaweed" Luke said.

Cam rolled his eyes and laughed.
I smiled deviously at Cam, who I was still holding onto.
"What?" He questioned.
"You've to carry me back over there Now" I said, nodding towards everyone else.
He laughed and grabbed myblegs bridal style.
"Hey I want a lift" Luke said in his cute lil aussie accent as he got on Cams back. I laughed and Cam just shook his head.

Cam began his trudge back to the group as Luke and I splashed our feet in the water, telling Cam to go faster.

Luke is socute.
Am getting crush?
Mmm no, i just met him!. Besides have Sam. Sam, the boy you just made up with? And that you really like.

I tried convincing myself that I didn't like Luke but everytime he talked,or smiled at me, I just went a little crazy inside. I know its wrong.... i literally just made up with Sam.

Eventually we all got out of the water and sat on the beach chairs.

I went over to get a drink at the bar when I saw Sam there too.

"Sam?" I said and he turned around. "Oh my God what're you doing here?" I asked.
"Oh just here with the guys. And Taylor and Aisha." He said.
"Cool. Same I'm here with the girls and Cam and his friends and stuff" I said. There was an awkward silence for a minute before the man behind the counter served Sams drinks.
"I should take these back to the guys. I'll see you later" he said.
"Yea. Bye" and he walked off.

Fuck that was awkward

I ordered my drink and went back to the guys.

"Wanna play dirty truth or dare?" Beau asked as I sat down sipping my drink.

To be continued.....
_____________________________
Hiiiiii

So this Chapter on the beach wil lbe continued whenevr next update.
Comment if you love thej anoskians! CuzIsuredooooooo
Thinking of starting another fanfic..... but not until I'm atleas tlike nearly done this one.
IMNEARLY AT 9K WTF TYSM ILYSM IMSOHAPPYREAALYTHANKYPU.
and please still vote and share and commen tand shit and follow me on twitter @SquishyBeau :-) thankyouuuuuuu. S/Otoeveryoneforbeingamazing.