Boy/Friend?

So this is the chapter to my first story. Hope you like it.

Boy/Friend?

Chapter 1:

Don't you just hate it when school drags and you just want it to end already? Well I do. Especially during English class. All I hear is girls talking about Spencer, my boyfriend.

"Oh he is so cute," I heard Ashley say from behind me. Seriously is she doing that on purpose?

I turn around and look at her. She just rolls her eyes at me.

"What are you looking at Mathews?" she asked.

"I think it so funny how you're talking about my boyfriend." I answer her.

"Yeah I still don't know what he sees in you." she rolled her eyes at me again.

"He sees everything that he doesn't see in you. That's why he's MY boyfriend!" I smile at her waiting for her to say something.

She rolled her eyes again. Seriously that was getting annoying.

"Yeah whatever," she answers me as the bell to end class rings. Finally!

As I head to my locker I start thinking of the day I met Spencer. I was at the mall with my best friend Daniel Jackson, and while he went to the restroom I decided to go buy nachos. While I was walking, out of nowhere a football hit my plate of nachos and made them fall all over me and onto the floor. Right after that all you heard was a bunch of laughter coming from guys.

"Nice shirt you got there," one of the guys told me.

Was he kidding me? I looked down at my shirt and it was covered all in nacho cheese. Not pretty.

I decided to walk away. I so did not want to made fun of right now.

"Where you going beautiful?" the same guy spoke.

I just kept walking away, until someone ran up to me and pulled my arm softly and made me turn around.

When I turned around I could not believe who was standing in front of me. This guy looked like a Hollister model. He was tall, had dirty blonde hair and had a light tan, and you could tell this guy worked out. The thing that made me not stop staring at him was those light blue eyes that just made you melt.

"Hey are you still there?" the Hollister model asked me waving his hand in front of me.

"Yes," I answered and smiled at him.

He smiled back, and brushed his hand on my cheek.

His touch was so soft, and I was surprised i didn't take a step back when he touched my cheek.

"You have a pretty smile," he told me smiling at me again.

I blushed and said, "Thanks."

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"Angelina, but you can call me Angie," I answered smiling at him.

He took his right hand out and said,

"I'm Spencer Edwards."

I shook it and felt like there was a connection between us.

"Sorry about my friend, he can be a complete idiot sometimes." he spoke.

"It's okay." I lied.

"Let me make it up to you by getting you new nachos and a new shirt," he said and smiled at me.

"You don't have to do that." I told him.

"I know, but I want too," he said.

As we started walking I saw Daniel walking on the opposite side. Daniel shrugged his shoulders and gave me a confused look. I just pointed to Spencer from behind and gave thumbs up and smiled. Daniel just frowned and started walking a different direction. Before Daniel turned I could tell he looked upset.