Boy/Friend? (Chap. 17)

Picture of Dylan ---->

On with the story…

******************

Recap:

“Angie,” I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and this time it’s Daniel. I turn back to look at Dylan and he lifts my face getting closer to me.

“I’ll do you a favor…but I get one in…return” Dylan says as I feel his lips against mine. He kisses me softly and I get what he means by the favor. He’s trying to make Daniel jealous.

*******************

Chapter 17:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. He’s kissing her. I automatically get to them and pull her away from her and push him against the wall.

“Don’t fucking touch her!” I screamed at Dylan or most commonly known as Dyl for his bad reputation but Angie wouldn’t know.

“What are you doing?” Angie screamed at me as she ran to Dylan’s side.

“He kissed you!” I practically spit out. How could she let him get close to her like that?”

“And?” Angie said looking at me angry with her arms crossed over her chest.

“You’re not actually with this guy are you? We barely broke things off this morning.” I tell her. Was she really over me that quickly?

“That’s none of your business Daniel,” Dylan said draping his left arm around her shoulders. That got me heated.

“I said don’t touch her!” I yelled at him as I was about to push her away so I could punch him but Angie came up to me and pointed a finger at me poking my chest.

“Stop it! If I remember you broke up with me. You want to be with Pamela fine with me. Be happy,” Angie said grabbing Dylan’s hand and walked away. This can’t be happening. She can’t really be with him. She has the right to be mad at me and hate me but she needs to understand my position right now.

“What was all that about?” I hear from behind me. Pamela. And she doesn’t sound too happy. I turn around and see her leaning against a locker with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

“Nothing,” I tell her and start walking down the hall.

“Nothing huh? You practically wanted to rip his throat out. Change you’re fucking ways or I leave with Johnny and you won’t see him again,” she says to me and walks the opposite direction.

I hate the situation I’m in. I love Angie so much that I hate the idea of having to be with Pamela. I don’t hate my son because he’s my blood and I’m not going to give up on him. I’m going to find a way to have the both people I love. My son and Angie.

************

Hours later.

“Damn Daniel I can’t believe you beat us all to having kids,” Kyle tells me as he’s drinking from a beer bottle.

“It’s one okay,” I say as I drink from my bottle. My brothers don’t get care about me drinking as long as I don’t drink too much

“Are you going to marry her?” Will asked this time.

Kyle and I looked at each other then burst out laughing. Me and Pamela get married? Yeah fucking right. I might try this out for Johnny but I wouldn’t marry her. Ever.

“Hey I was just asking,” Will says shaking his head drinking from his bottle of beer now.

“So Angie moved on quickly huh?” Kyle asked looking up at the stars from our backyard.