Boy/Friend? (Chap. 10)

Chapter 10:

Angie's P.O.V.

It has been three weeks since the day I broke my leg, and around the time Spencer was in the car accident. Daniel and I have been together since then and are happy. We've been hanging out after school making out most of the time then talking about what's coming and stuff. We haven't acted like an official couple at school yet but our parents know already and they seemed pretty happy about it. I remember the day we got both our families together and told them the news. We had dinner at my house, my brother Andrew, Daniel and his brothers helped me make dinner for the day we were going to tell our parents. We were all sitting at the table laughing about things me Daniel did when we were young, when Daniel stood up and told them he had something to say. I was kind of nervous for some odd reason, but I looked up at Daniel and he smiled at me.

"Mom, dad, Mr., and Mrs. Mathews, I wanted to tell you that Angie and I are officially going out." Daniel spoke taking my hand so I would stand up. I smiled at him and stood there next to him.

"About time." My dad spoke. My mouth fell open and I laughed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked smiling.

"Honey we always thought you guys were going to go out, just never thought this late," my mom answered and smiled at me.

"She's right." Mrs. Jackson spoke, trying not to smile.

"Well I guess you guys are okay with it then," Daniel spoke squeezing my shoulders.

"Yes we're okay with it. Just no funny business." Daniel's dad spoke.

"Yes dad we know." Daniel answered smiling. My dad stood up raising his glass of water up and looked at Daniel and me.

"Okay we have to toast to this. Finally Daniel asked my daughter out after what? Like 13 years?" my dad said laughing.

Everyone started laughing and stood up raising there glass of water.

"To my little bro..." Kyle began saying, "I mean to my brother Daniel for finally asking his best friend out." he corrected himself from saying little bro. Which I knew Daniel didn't like to be called.

"Cheers!" Will said. Then everyone said the same thing.

Later that night Daniel and I laughed about it. We thought it was sweet that they were happy that we were going to be a couple but they didn't have to make a whole toast about it.

"I'm the happiest guy ever right now Angie." Daniel told me as we sat on beach looking at the stars and the moon in the night sky. We went there after dinner and I was sitting in front of him while he had his arms around me.

"Me too." I answered him. He kissed the back of my neck that brought butterflies in my stomach.

We stood there quietly looking at the sky, and then I turned around my face so I could face him. He smiled at me first then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip and I separated my lips so we could deepen the kiss. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me against him. He ended up falling back on the blanket we were on and I was on top of him. We made out for a while then stopped to catch our breath.

"Angie you sure take my breath away." he told me kissing me on the lips.

I smiled. "It's my kissing huh?" He laughed.

"It sure is. But you really do you know." I raised my eyebrows.

"Well you do the same. You make me feel like I'm on some cloud far away floating."