Boy/Friend? (Chap. 19)

So hope you like it.

---------------------> Picture of Pamela.

Recap:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I run back home and when I get to my room I see Pamela there next to the baby who is sleeping.

“Oh hey,” she says.

“Tell me the truth. Is Johnny my son or Spencer’s? Don’t you dare fucking lie to me.”

*****************

Chapter 19:

Angie’s P.O.V.

I wake up and I realize I’m not on my bed but on a couch. I rub my eyes and see Dylan on the couch opposite of me. I get up and then realize I didn’t ever go home last night. I spent the night at Dylan’s. There’s something about Dylan’s home that looks familiar but I don’t know what it is.

“Good morning Angie,” I hear Dylan say. I look at him and smile, then realize it’s not Dylan.

“Spencer.”

He smiles. “Hi. Didn’t think I was going to find you here in the morning.”

So am I, I say to myself.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him.

“Last time I recall I live here.”

“But Dylan lives here,” I tell him. How could they both live here?

“Of course he lives here. He’s my half brother.”

“Ww…what?” I stutter.

“No one knows. What would people say about Spencer Edwards having a half brother.”

“You never told me.”

He smiles. “Nope. He barely moved in with us. When I went to go visit my dad. He died and Dylan had to come live with us cause his mom died in the car accident with my dad too.

“I’m sorry. But where’s Dylan?” I ask him. Spencer is giving me the creeps.

“He left for work. I told him I knew you, and would tell you.” he smiled again.

“Where’s your mom?” Please tell me she’s upstairs. Please.

“Working too. We’re alone Angie.” I was hoping he wouldn’t say that.

“Umm can I use your phone to make a call?” I ask him. He shakes his head.

“No Angie. I don’t think so.”

“Why not?” I ask him.

“We’re finally alone and you making a call can ruin that.”

“Well as much as it’s nice to be here,” I lie. “I really have to get going,” I tell him getting up. He grabs my wrist. And pushes me to sit on the couch again.

“You’re not doing that either,” he’s frowning now. “I’ve waited long enough, and I’m fucking tired of waiting.” This cannot be good. Don’t panic Angie.

“What re you talking about?” I tell him trying to sound calm when in reality my heart is beating fast because I’m scared right now.

“Oh I think we both know what I’m talking about.”

“Nnn…no,” I stutter again.

Spencer laughs. “Stop acting all innocent Angie. We both know you’re a damn tease.”