Boy/Friend? (Chap. 8)

Chapter 8:

Angie's P.O.V.

My life really sucks. I have a boyfriend whom I don't care about anymore. I was about to get abused by a guy. And I think I have feelings for Daniel...I just want to be happy already! Isn't this the part where someone tells me my life is going to get better?

After I got released from the hospital yesterday I went home and slept the whole day. I got a few visits from Daniel's parents and from Isabel. I also got many calls from Spencer which I ignored. Today is Thursday and I'm going to go to school in crutches. The doctor said my leg will get better in a month, two the most. Daniel told me he'd help me out and to not worry but how am I not going to worry? I'm going to graduate in a few months and so far my senior year at West View High school has been horrible. I feel like moving away...okay maybe I'm exaggerating...but still my life does suck.

"Angie are you ready?" Andrew knocked on my bedroom door. He's been awfully nice since I got back from the hospital. It's weird.

"Yeah, I guess so." I answer. Then he came in.

"Don't look bummed. Daniel is gonna be with you and I'm there if you need help."

I raised my eyebrows. "Why are you being nice to me huh? Just the other day you were excited I got in trouble." I saw his face and it became serious.

"Angie you should hate me. I regret leaving you and making you walk. If I was nice brother and waited, nothing would've happened that day." I looked at him. He has to stop feeling like it's his fault.

"Andrew don't blame yourself. I'm okay. Let's just thank god nothing worse happened to me." I said starting to get up from my bed.

"Here at least I'll carry you downstairs." I put my hands up.

"No. I have to do get used to this. Everyone has to stop babying me around." I told him getting my crutches.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Just get my bag please." Then I tripped and fell on my bad leg. "SHIT!" I scram.

"See I told you," he said shaking his head picking me up. "Err, ima sound fucked up but damn you're heavy." then he laughed.

"Shut up!" I told him hitting the side of his head. He just laughed.

"Geez, chill sis." I just rolled my eyes.

When we were in his car, I decided to ask him what we were going to do for our birthday.

"Shit. I forgot. Man we're gonna be 18 already? Where did time fly?"

"Tell me about it. I still can't believe I have a guy who's my twin." I said laughing.

He laughed. "We barely look alike. The only thing we have the same is light brown hair and light green eyes. That's it."

"Andrew that's something. And obviously not everything is the same with us 'cause I'm a girl smart one." I said laughing.

"No shit Angie," he said rolling his eyes.

When we got to school, Andrew parked his car and I saw Daniel walking this way smiling. I couldn't help but smile. As I was getting out of the car Daniel ran up to me.

"Let me help." I rolled my eyes and put my hands up. Andrew laughed.

"No Daniel you should help her. She told me the same thing this morning then she fell on her bad leg." I rolled my eyes again and Daniel helped me out.

"You have a bruise on your face and a broken leg but you still manage to look nice." Daniel said making me blush.

Andrew started laughing. "Ha ha I'm outta of here," then he walked away.