Boy/Friend? (Chap. 25)

Recap:

Angie’s P.O.V.

Later I’m still thinking about it. I’m going to be so far away. Thousands of miles away.

Right when I thought everything was going to work out and be perfect, I end up being wrong. This is my fault too.

*********************

Chapter 25:

Angie’s P.O.V.

Prom.

My second prom but this time with Daniel not Spencer.

I’m excited and want to have a good time. The thing about me going to New York keeps bugging me though. Ever since Daniel asked me a week ago about it, I haven’t stopped thinking about it. Daniel has been acting normal now but now I’m the one acting weird.

“Just don’t think about it Angie. There’s still summer for you and him to be together,” Liz tells me as she curls Abby’s hair.

Liz, Abby, Isabel, and I are all getting ready for prom at my house. Liz is going with Andrew my brother, Abby is going with Dylan after we introduced them at lunch one day, Isabel with Jason and Daniel and I are going together.

“You think too much Angie,” Isabel says this time as she puts eyeliner on.

“You guys love each other don’t you?” Abby asks this time.

I nod. Of course we love each other.

“Then you guys will last,” Abby says smiling at me. She’s right. If we love each other that much we’ll make it and last.

I smile. She’s right.

“So what are you guys going to do after prom?” Isabel asks fixing her hair that is perfectly curled.

“Dylan hasn’t told me anything,” Abby answers.

“What about you Liz?” Isabel asks her.

I look up to Liz as I’m putting lotion on. She blushes and doesn’t say anything. Isabel notices because she immediately asks her,

“You guys are getting a hotel room huh?”

Liz blushes even more. I didn’t ever think Liz was shy but by the looks of it, she is.

“Andrew got one for us but I don’t know, we’ll probably just hang out,” she answers.

Isabel laughs. I just shake my head. Knowing Andrew I know they’re going to do more then hang out. I shake the thought off because I so don’t want to think about my brothers sex life.

“Sure you’re going to hang out,” Isabel says. “Jason told me he’s taking me to some after parties.”

“That’s cool,” Liz says finishing Abby’s hair.

I notice Isabel looking at me this time. “What?” I ask her knowing she’s going to ask me the same thing.

“What are you and Daniel going to do after prom?”

“I don’t know. We really didn’t talk about it,” I answer. Daniel and I really didn’t talk about it much. Even though I want to get closer to him tonight.

***********

A few hours later we’re finally ready. Liz is wearing a navy blue dress that is long and mermaid style. It looks really nice on her since she put her hair up with a few curls coming down. Abby is wearing a dark pink long dress with a corset kind of style in the back. Her long blonde hair that is curled at the ends really stands out with that dress, but in a good way.