Boy/Friend? (Chap. 20)

Recap:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

“Well why is this information important?” This is news to me but I don’t get how I want to know Spencer has a half brother.

“Dylan and Spencer live in the same home and you said Angie never went home.”

********************

Chapter 20:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

“She’s not there and they haven’t heard from her,” I tell my brothers after hanging up the phone from talking to Andrew. I’m still carrying Johnny and he soon begins to cry. Great. Pamela left me with a baby that not only is not mine but Angie has suddenly gone missing.

“Here I’ll help,” Kyle says taking Johnny in his hands and rocking him. Johnny actually stops crying.

Will and I just stare at him shocked. Kyle is smiling at the baby making faces to him and then looks up at us.

“What?” Kyle asks sort of embarrassed.

“Nothing,” I say shaking my head. I focus back on trying to figure out where Angie could be at.

“Maybe we’re worrying for nothing. Maybe she’s I don’t know, taking time on her own?” Will says. That’s not true. I know Angie and she wouldn’t leave making us worry like this. Well her brother and parent’s.

“I need to be sure,” I say grabbing my car keys heading for the door. The only way I’ll be sure is going to Spencer’s house.

“Where are you going?” I hear Will ask.

“Watch Johnny. I’ll be back,” I answer him and leave heading to my car.

Once in my car I turn on the engine and start driving to Spencer’s. Angie please be okay, I tell myself.

Stop worrying, somewhere in my head tells me.

What if she’s not okay? Something else in my head tells me.

Shut up! I tell my head. I’m starting to sound crazy now.

After twenty minutes I’m finally at Spencer’s. His car parked in the driveway which means he’s home. I stop the engine and get out of the car and start walking to the front door. I knock and hope Angie is not here but somewhere else safe. Pamela told me he’s obsessed over Angie and I feel she’s right.

I hear footsteps on the other side of the door then the door opens.

“My my, didn’t expect to see you here, ever,” he says casually.

“Yeah well that makes two of us,” I answer him trying to look inside of his home.

“What do you want Jackson?”

“Has Angie been here?” I ask him straightforward.

One of his eyebrows rises up. “Now what would Angie be doing here? She hates me remember?” I study him for a second.

“Yeah but she left with your brother last night,” I tell him. He gives a short laugh.

“My brother? What would my older brothers want with Angie?”

“Your half brother,” I tell him.

He seems to get mad about this. “Who told you about him?”

“I know. Now tell me where he is so I can ask him where Angie is at,” I tell him. Spencer is getting me fucking frustrated. I just want to find Angie already.