Boy/Friend? (Chap. 13)

Picture of Spencer--->

Recap:

“Well Daniel doesn’t belong to her.” I tell her.

“Says who?” It wasn’t Steven who said that.

******************

Chapter 13:

Angie’s P.O.V.

I turn around and I can’t believe who it is.

Pamela.

She raises her eyebrows and has her hand on her hips. I notice her hair is curled and she is wearing a short black skirt with a light blue tank top that is low, exposing a lot of her chest. Can she be more revealing?

“Are you guys gonna fight over him right now?” Steven asks interrupting my thoughts. “Cause I’m so down to watch.”

“Shut up,” I tell Steven.

“Well look at Angie thinks she can boss people around.” Pamela says to me.

“What do you want Pamela?” I ask.

“We need to talk.” Pamela says.

“Me and you have nothing to talk about?” I tell her turning back to my locker.

Yes we do.” I have nothing to talk to her about. Except what the hell she was doing in Daniel’s bed this morning.

I turn around to face her. I do the same thing she was doing and put my hands on my hips like she did. “No we don’t. Now get going and find someone else who wants to hear you.” I tell her then shut my locker and walk away. She grabs my arms and stops me.

“I said we need to fucking talk.” She did not just do that. I turn around her and push her away.

“Don’t fucking touch me,” I tell her. She puts her hands up.

“Calm down. I just want to talk.” I giver her a fake smile.

“Pamela obviously you don’t understand the answer no. But when I say we have nothing to talk about I really mean nothing.” I say almost yelling it to her. I notice people are watching us and Steve is still standing there waiting for something to happened.

“Fine you don’t want to talk, I’ll just tell you now. Here in front of everyone so they can know,” she begins saying. “Stay away from Daniel. I don’t like girls going after my man. That means Daniel. We’re going to get back together and you’re in the way so the little relationship you guys have, it’s over sweetie. Daniel doesn’t like little innocent girls.” She says smiling at me. I look at her.

“You are lying,” I tell her. She smiles at me again flashing her teeth.

“Am I now? That’s why you found me in his bed this morning right?” She tells me looking at her nails.

“Ohhh!” I hear a whole bunch of football players saying who obviously heard everything.

I don’t know what to say. It can’t be true. Daniel wouldn’t. I feel my eyes filling up with tears. Don’t cry Angie not in front of everyone.

“Are you gonna cry now Angie? See Daniel doesn’t like innocent girls especially cry babies like you. No one gives a shit about you, that’s why Spencer got bored of you, too innocent. Yeah heard about you guys. So same things gonna happen with Daniel, so do us both a favor and leave him alone.” Tears were rolling down my face. I ran away from her and bumped right into someone. I looked up and it was Daniel.