Boy/Friend? (Chap. 14)

Sorry I took like the longest time to post up this chapter and I am also sorry it’s a really short chapter but the next one is going to be pretty long. This chapter starts out boring but it gives you an idea what the next one is going to be about.

********************

Recap:

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I laugh. Then the door to my room opens and my laughing dies when someone comes in.

********************

Chapter 14:

Angie’s P.O.V.

Daniel was laughing at me and he suddenly stopped. I look at him and we see the door to his bedroom door open.

“Angie I would leave right now if I were you!” Kyle says coming in closing the door behind him.

“You could knock you know?” Daniel tells him.

“No I don’t. Angie’s parent’s are here and so are ours. They know you guys ditched school and apparently Angie missed detention or something. At least that’s what I heard them saying downstairs. They don’t sound too happy.” This is not good!

“What do I do?” I ask. I look at Kyle and he just shrugs his shoulders. Then I look at Daniel and I can tell he’s worried we’re about to get in trouble. Ugh how could I forget the detention!

“Daniel what do I do?” I ask him.

“I don’t know Angie?” he answers.

“Well think fast, cause I hear them coming up the stairs,” Kyle answers. Shit! What do I do?!

“Should I hide?” I ask.

“No what’s the point? They know you are obviously here already.” Daniel answers.

“Act casual.” Kyle says. Casual? I don’t know what he means by act casual when we’re about to get in trouble. Instead I sit on the bed and just look at the door. Daniel does the same and Kyle just leans back on the wall.

“Well well well. If it isn’t the two people we’re looking for,” Daniel’s dad says coming in the room with no one behind him. I thought my Kyle said my parent’s were here?

“Hey Mr. Jackson,” I say smiling at him.

“Your smile isn’t going to help you today. Both of you downstairs.” Mr. Jackson tells us meaning every word he says. Automatically me and Daniel do what we are told and get up and follow Mr. Jackson downstairs and that’s when I see my parent’s and Mrs. Jackson sitting on the couch looking really serious.

“Sit,” Mr. Jackson says to us as he points to the chairs in the middle. This so feels like an intervention because last time I remember there were no chairs in the middle of the living room like that.

“Angelina Mathews I am very disappointed in you.” My mom starts saying. “Cutting school and then skipping detention you shouldn’t be having in the first place.”

“Mom I can explain,” I say to her.

“No you cannot. You’re officially grounded.” What the! Grounded? She doesn’t even let me explain! Even though I don’t know what I’m going to tell them.

“You haven’t even heard me and you’re grounded me already?” I yell at her.

“No need to yell,” my dad says this time.