Boy/Friend? (Chap.5)

Chapter 5:

Angie's P.O.V.

After me and Spencer made up we went inside to get something to drink. I was so happy we were in good terms again. I told him I was sorry for slapping him and he told me it was okay. Now the only problem there was to face was....Daniel? I still want to be friends with him but I don't think he wants to be mine...

As me and Spencer went inside holding hands I saw something that caught my attention. It was Daniel with some girl dancing. He was smiling and had his hands on the girl's waist. I wanted to say I was happy for him since he was actually smiling and looked happy, but truth be told I wasn't...

"Angie what do you want to drink?" I heard Spencer ask me but was to busy staring at Daniel with the girl.

"Hello Angie? You there? Earth to Angie?" Spencer waved his hand in front of me. I couldn't stop staring at them.

"Angie?" I finally turned to him.

"Sorry Spencer. Got distracted." I told him. He immediately turned to what I had been staring at. Shit he's not gonna be happy.

He looked at me. "Daniel?" I nodded. I wasn't going to deny it.

"I know you don't like him. But he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore." I told him. I bet he was happy to hear that.

"It's okay. I'm not mad if that's what you think," he told me pulling me close to him. "You want me to talk to him?" Did he seriously just ask me that? Him talk to Daniel? Okay something is up here.

"Spencer do you know what you just asked me?" I asked him surprised what he had asked.

"Yeah I don't like the guy but I don't want you to feel like he can't be your friend. I thought about it. You're mine so I don't have to worry about your guy's friendship." he told me kissing me one the lips lightly. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Maybe this is going to work out.

***************

Daniel's P.O.V.

I realized I got drunk last night after Liz left with her friends. I have never drank so much beer in my life...well until last night. All I remember was Kyle and Will trying to make me be quiet so I wouldn't wake my parent's up and make a big whole scene.

I looked at my clock and it read 12:28 p.m. My head was throbbing so much and I felt a lump rise up in my throat and I immediately got out of bed and ran to bathroom to throw up. Outside the bathroom someone was knocking on the door. "What?" I asked.

"It's me Daniel," Will spoke. Knocking again.

"What do you want?" I asked and threw up again.

"You okay? Sounds like you're throwing up your guts in there." No shit.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled and threw up again. Damn I'm not ever gonna drink like that again.

"When you're done come downstairs. You got a visitor," he told me through the door.

"Who?" I asked. Who could be visiting me? Maybe it's that Liz girl from the party last night? Nahh I don't think so.

"Just come downstairs okay." was the last thing he told me.

After throwing up 2 more times I washed my teeth and went to my room to go put on some jeans and a shirt since I was only in boxers.

When I walked downstairs I saw Spencer Edwards back to me sitting on the sofa. What the fuck does he want? More like what is he doing in my house?