Boy/Friend? (Chap 18)

Recap:

Stop looking at him!

My conscious kept telling him. I listened to it and looked back at Dylan. He just smiled. Then I felt someone tap me on my back behind me. I turned around and I see a fist coming toward my face.

************************

Chapter 18:

Angie’s P.O.V.

Pamela.

Her fist came right up to my face. It hit my cheek hard and made me actually stumble back but Dylan was behind me holding on to me. I know she wanted to hit my eye but she missed it.

“That’s for Wednesday’s incident,” Pamela told me looking like a wild animal. I almost wanted to laugh at her but she’s probably hit me again.

“You’re right,” I tell her. I’m not going to fight with her anymore. I hate her yeah but I’m tired of everything. She won this fight already. She has Daniel.

“Little Angie not gonna fight back today?” she asks smiling.

“What are you doing here?” Daniel says from behind Pamela grabbing her around the waist.

“You think I’m stupid and going to let you come here knowing this bitch is here?” Pamela says nodding to me.

Daniel lets her go and comes to me. And has his hand out for me to take it. I just look at it and he grabs it but Dylan is still holding me. Daniel pulls me and before you know it I’m next to his side.

“What are you doing?” Pamela and I say at the same time.

“I’m not going to be with you until you actually let me be with Johnny,” Daniel says still holding on to my hand walking away from Pamela and the people who were around us. I look back and see Dylan looking at me. I mouth sorry to him but he just nods.

When me and Daniel are outside people stare at us.

“You guys are back on?” Steven asks us as we pass him. Daniel and I don’t say anything. “Thanks for answering my question!” Steven yells from behind us.

“Where are we going?” I ask Daniel

“Far away from this party,” he answers.

I don’t say anything and just get in his car when he opens the door for me. The ride in his car is quiet and I feel like it was a mistake to come with him. He still has a son and that doesn’t change anything.

“Daniel take me home,” I tell him. The car stops and before I realize we’re by the towns local lake where everyone comes to swim over the summer on hot days. The place I like to come when I want to get away from everything. The same place where he fought with Spencer last time. “What are we doing here?”

He doesn’t answer me but gets out of the car. I follow him and he stops at the end of the dock looking up at the sky. It’s so beautiful at night and you can see the stars well and the moon.

He turns to me and I’m about to say something when he stops me by putting a finger of his over my lips.

“Shhh Angie,” he says and smiles. He bends his face close to mine and his lips touch mine. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back with everything I got. I haven’t kissed Daniel in days and I feel like I’m complete in some odd way. He grabs my waist and presses me closer to his body. I lick his bottom lips and we deepen the kiss. After we stop kissing to catch our breath he rests his forehead on mine.

“I love you,” he whispers. I smile and give him a quick kiss in the lips.

“I love you too,” I tell him back.