Part 15

Hello Beautiful People..!!

So, question of the update, 'What's your height??' Well, I am 5'7", which is considered as pretty tall for an Indian Female. 

My Gadho Dadabhai Sa(s) (which means Donkey Brothers) call me Jarakhado which means Giraffe in Marwari-Hindi language..😂😂 (*Well, my Eldest Brother is a Sweet Heart but my Elder Twin Brothers are absolute pieces of trash..😂😂*)

Anyways, let's get into the update..

.

.

.

Manyata: Bahut late ho gaya hai, chalo so jaate hai. (pulling duvet on both of them while Jay switches OFF the light.)

Next day, Manyata gets ready excitedly while KoMe take her aarti and nazar as she is joining the business. Rajmata gives her gift (Personalized Parker Pen) and they start to office with Brijraj, Vj in one car and Rajmata, Manyata in another car. Just then, Manyata's phone pings.

Manyata's look..!! (*Ignore the girl*)

!! (*Ignore the girl*)

*In Chatting*

Uday: Good Morning Princess. 😊 All the best for your first day. I'm waiting at your cabin. Come fast, love. 😉

Manyata: Ok 😊

She blushes reading his message while Rajmata notices and smiles at her grandchildren. She feels happy on her decision. Soon, they reach office and staff are surprized to find Manyata with Rajmata, Brijraj and Vj. Rajmata announces that Manyata will be joining office starting from today. 

She comes to her cabin after some time while Rajmata informs her that she haveto attend a meeting with all the department heads and lead to financial team to learn about the profits, shares, etc., 

(As soon as she enters she notices Uday looking one of her photos on the wall. She stands beside him with a smile while he is in some other world. She keeps a hand on his arm to get him out of the trance while he smiles at her brightly.)

Her photo which Uday was staring..!!

!!