Part 42

Hello Beautiful People..!!

BTW, that's me wishing all of my readers a Christmas that's merry and bright..!! 

Anyways, here's the update

Anyways, here's the update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*At Tikona*

Manyata and Srutija set up breakfast table while the tour guide makes bread toast. Adarsh and Uday go to change as they have got sweaty while searching for firewood.

Manyata: (chirping happily) Table is set.

Srutija: And I'm very hungry. (taking a seat beside her)

Everyone have breakfast with occassional little talks while Uday keeps staring at Manyata, every now and then. Soon after breakfast, they start to the highest point of their trekking. Manyata is now walking along with Uday while Adarsh and Srutija keep talking about the surrounding, taking crazy selfies. The tour guide walks ahead of them, obviously to show the route.

Almost at the time of sunset, they reach the highest point of their trekking, the tour guide arranges for their sleeping tents near to the cliff so that they can have a scenic view.

Manyata arranges the sitting place where she plans to star gaze and Uday helps her to set the firewood

Manyata arranges the sitting place where she plans to star gaze and Uday helps her to set the firewood. Adarsh and Srutija make dinner while the tour guide is busy preparing the tents.

Manyata however, fears to go near to the cliff which was quite high when compared to the previous night's valley. Adarsh and Srutija keeps sending their photos to elders and almost forget to ask about Uday and Manyata's sudden friendship.

After enjoying their dinner under stars and full moon, as usual the tour guide retires to his tent. Adarsh and Srutija get busy in their own shenanigans while Uday who was busy staring at star gazing Manyata, decides to sit beside her.

Manyata's heart beat suddenly starts to increase which weirdly excites her in a good way while Uday looks up at sky, so casually as if it was very natural for him to be casual around her.