Part 32

Hello Beautiful People..!!

What am I listening? My book 'ManVeer FF - After Marriage' is eligible for 'Wattys 2021 Awards'? 

It's a great honor for me but I'm too lazy to register and participate in the competition. Moreover, my schedule is power packed with endless assignments, online classes and projects. 

Anyways, enjoy the update, my dear readers.. :)

.

.

.

.

Doctor: (The doctor sees Uday also but doesn't say anything as she know that Uday is Manyata's fiancée.) Maharaj Ji, darasal baat yeh hai ki Yuvrani ji ke haath aur pair mein kuch nishaan hai.

Komal: Kaise nishaan? (worriedly)

Doctor: She was tied by something heavy jaise ki koi chain ya phir metal ties. (Komal nods but silent tears make way to her eyes) I guess she was starved and tied up.

Brijraj: Was she..? (dreading for the answer, Doctor understands what Brij wanted to ask)

Doctor: No. She was not molested. (Uday releases a long breathe which he was holding from long time) She might have trauma and usually aise cases mein patients ko bahut zyada care ki zarurat hoti hai. So please make sure that she is happy and don't give any stress. (Brij and Komal nod, Doctor turns to Uday) Yuvraj Ji, I want to talk you in private. (Brij and Komal leave while Komal pats Uday's shoulder)

Uday: Kya hua doctor? Manyata theek toh hai na?

Doctor: She is fine. Actually I wanted to know something. (Uday nods) Its personal. (Uday nods) How's your relationship with Yuvrani ji. I mean have you guys tried you know..?

Uday: Ah, We were not physical but we are close. (feeling little awkward)

Doctor: Okay. But I would like to suggest you to be careful as your intimacy might create triggers in her mind. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say Yuvraj Ji.

Uday: Ji Doctor. I understood. (Doctor nods and excuses from there.)

After 2 hours, Manyata gets conscious and sees her whole family in the room. Jay, who was sitting beside Manyata's bed observes her movement and exclaims Jiji, happily.

Jay: Jiji.!! (Everyone come near Manyata while Jay hugs Manyata almost knocking the air off her.)

Vj: Jay bhai aap M Bhai ko knock kar rahi hai. (catching her hand, Jay leaves her)

Rajmata: Aap ki tabiyat kaisi hai, Manyata?

Manyata: (voice cracking in the end) I'm fine, Dadi Saab. Pani. (coughing)

Komal makes her drink water while Uday sits beside her bed on a stool, looking at her intently.

Manyata tries to sit but Unnati ups her bed in a sitting position so that she can rest as well as sit.