Part 70

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Apologies for the delay in the update..!!

Why does it feel like my entire life is changing??
My life is now like a whirlwind.. I don't know where it is taking me..!!
Hope I catch my right destination ✨💫

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Uday was so stressed out because of Srutija's kidnapping that he didn't have time to understand Aarav's strategy when one of the leading projects were transferred to Goenka Enterprises.

Madhav have confirmed that he got to know that Sanjeev Goenka was planning for something with Nawaab, Sanjeev Goenka's second in command and left hand man in all their dirty businesses.

Madhav was trying to find out Srutija's location but all in the vain because the matter was dealed by Sanjeev Goenka and Nawaaz, directly.

Dheeraj Saluja, the son in law of Sanjeev Goenka, was planning to expose the truth of Dolos Corp. by sending one of his best women to the greedy traffickers. He was hoping for success and then, this dirty business would be under ruins.

Dheeraj was a man with principles, he wanted a change in the community. He wished for a day when no woman would be worried about her safety. Ruining his father in law's dirty business would be a big step in fulfilling his ambition.

*Somewhere in the middle of fields, mountains and greenery*

A small village style house with cream walls and brown red doors which was devoid of human environment. The house was well maintained from outside making it seem like it was used for holidaying or some fun activity but no one could imagine that this was the place where Goenka's held their hostages captive.

There were men roaming around the compound wall of the property in dhotis and pyjamas, doing some household work. Any outsider would think that they were household workers but in reality, they were the goons who were responsible for keeping the hostages captive.

Srutija's hands and legs were tied up and was curled up like a foetus, still unconscious due to the injection. Slowly she was gaining consciousness but due to the constraints, she couldn't move at all.

The goons were on alert because Nawaaz have already warned them that the hostage was very important to them.

Srutija's photos were given to a Columbian dealer who was supposed to collect her from Nedumbassery Port, Kochi to Madagascar where they would plan their further activities.

Srutija: (muffled screaming) Ahmm..!! (wriggling her hands to open the knots of the constraints)

Changing her positions to take her hands to sharp skirting of the wall, she rubs her hands on it to cut the ropes but alas, she gets hurt in return.

The goons were still patrolling outside the house and updating about Srutija in regular intervals.

*Ameya, Mumbai*

Madhav alias Aman have just confirmed to him about involvement of Goenka's in Srutija's kidnapping. The matter somehow got leaked to the media when police were called to the palace.

The police department has assigned proper checking in every toll gate, few teams were given tasks to check in suspicious places like old houses, unused buildings, etc.,

Amarnath Singh Sisodia calls his private investigators team to coordinate with DJC's private investigators so that Srutija would be saved before something terrible happens.