Part 58

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Busy these days.. 🤐🤐
Apologies for making you guys wait for the update.. 👀👀

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Ameya*

After sumptuous dinner which was ended with silly bickering, teasing and laughing of the younger generation, Jay, Jagat, Vj and Unnati were in garden having a night walk.

Adarsh was working in his room, listening to some podcasts.

Srutija was having a huge crush on Abhimanyu Nandan, youngest child and next CEO of Nandan Steels. She have seen his photo in a business magazine, three nights ago and was intrigued to know about him.

*Imagine him as Abhimanyu Nandan, Srutija's crush..!!*

Nandan family was involved in Steel Industry for over 3 generations, their eldest son Abhiram Nandan was a famous lawyer who owns Nandan Law Firms, famous law suit company in India

Nandan family was involved in Steel Industry for over 3 generations, their eldest son Abhiram Nandan was a famous lawyer who owns Nandan Law Firms, famous law suit company in India. Their father, Nandan Steels, current CEO Prakash Nandan was very respectful man, known for their good work ethics and best employment facilities. Prakash's brother Piyush Nandan was MP in the parliament who was very famous for his righteousness. His eldest son, Dhanush Nandan was also a lawyer working in Nandan Law Firms and youngest son, Karthik Nandan was studying overseas.

They always maintained privacy for family and were introduced only after they entered the business field. It was also known that their family didn't have girl child for 2 generations which was once told by Piyush in an interview.

So Srutija didn't have any information about their family and they were not even friends with their family. Moreover, they were originally from Delhi and settled there for their business.

Here in Manyata's room, Uday was happily lounging on Manyata's bed while she was seated at the study table, attending meeting of the new AI project of SisTech Ltd.,

,