Epilogue

Hello Beautiful People..!!

On Reader's Popular Demand..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Maharaj Vijayendra Singh was ecstatic; Maharani Unnati was wiping her happy tears. The old best friends, Brijraj and Giriraj were proudly smiling for photographs.

Uday gently wipes the vermillion blemish from her small button nose as the team of photographers and videographers capture the moment. Manyata shyly smiles at him as he throws a wink at her in the middle of their wedding ceremony.

Finally, after a prolonged wait, the priest announces #ManVeer2.0 as husband and wife. The new couple proceed to take blessings from their immediate family members.

It was exactly three months and seventeen days from that cursed day of Aarav Goenka's death. Three weeks after the incident, the police found his disfigured dead body from the depths of the forests and after conducting a proper DNA test, Aarav Goenka's death was confirmed.

Even after his death, #ManVeer2.0 had to face issues. When Sisodia family have insisted to reveal the truth of their enmity, the truth of them knowing about #ManVeer has got revealed.

*Flashback*

Manyata have just returned to Devgarh Palace after getting herself treated in the hospital. Abhishek and Avinash were insistent to know about the story of Uday's enmity with Aarav Goenka.

After dinner, everyone were silently sitting at the front porch, lost in thoughts.

Abhishek: (with a non serious look) Uday

Avinash: Aap ka uss politician ke bete se dushmani kyu hai?

Abhishek: Yeh koi business rivalry toh bilkul nahi lag rahi hai? Aap dono ke beech mein kya hua hai?

Uday was contemplating whether to disclose the truth or not but Manyata beats him into it.

Manyata: Hum batate hai, Bhaiyya. (seriously)

Avinash: Mannu kya tumhe sab kuch pata hai?

Manyata: Yeh rivalry start bhi toh humari wajah se hui hai. (sighing irritated)

Abhishek: Matlab?

Manyata: Wo insaan Aarav Goenka se pehle Aarav Mehrotra tha. Waise hi jaise hum Manyata Singh Sisodia se pehle Rajkumari Manyata Kumari the aur Uday hamesha se hi Yuvraj Udayveer Singh the.

The royal elders feel their heart leap out of their chests as they look shell shocked at her.

Abhishek and Avinash look at each other, not understanding a word out of her explanation.

Uday: Yeh baat sunne mein ajeeb lag saktha hai lekin yahi sach hai. Sach toh yeh hai ki.. (narrating everything)

Unnati and Jay feel their breathe getting sucked out of their lungs as they listen them narrating everything. Brijraj's and Giriraj's eyes get blinded by unshed tears as they hear them. Vj and Jagat get lost in their own thoughts, thinking of #ManVeer

Adarsh and Srutija widen their eyes, listening to their brother's past life love story with his present life fiancee.

The whole Sisodia family get shocked listening to everything and freeze in their own places, not knowing how to respond to the truth.

Unnati: (stammering in nervousness) Aap.. aap do.. aap dono ko.. kaise.. pata chala??

Uday: Humne bachpan se hi aap ko hum teeno kuch chupaate hue dekha hai, mom. Hume pata karwaane mein zyada der nahi laga.