Part 56

Hello Beautiful People..!!

A SECRET OF THIS STORY..!!
I have almost killed Jay, Vj, Unnati and Jagat to make them reincarnated along with Manyata and Uday. 
It was supposed to be like this..!!
Two families with friendly relations since two generations: One family have Uday as their eldest, Vj as middle son and Jagat as youngest son, the other family as Manyata and Unnati as sisters with Manyata being eldest. Jay was supposed to be the online best friend of Manyata who faces a huge problem and comes to live with Manyata's family.. 💁💁

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Having no other option, Aarna comes to Ameya along with Adarsh. Jagat and Vj who were sitting in living room greeted both of them with smile, making Aarna feel little weird as she have only seen them being professional with everyone.

Uday just then enters talking on phone and nods to Adarsh. Manyata and Srutija who were coming from garden, discussing whether Thor is better or Iron Man wave a 'hi' towards Aarna.

Aarna sits in the hall with Jagat and Vj, types a quick message to Kavya about her night stay. Aarna who was feeling headache as her temperature rises once again.

Just then a maid gets her hot ginger tea and she looks at her in surprize. Unnati and Jay come down to see dinner arrangements and spots Aarna in the living room with Jagat and Vj.

Jay: Ms. Aarna Agnihotri, right?

Aarna: (standing up) Ji ma'am.

Jay: Bait jao Aarna, don't call me ma'am. Ab tumhari tabiyat kaisi hai?

Aarna: I'm good. (forcing a smile)

Unnati: Jay, kyu pareshaan kar rahi ho, bechari ko. Let her rest after dinner. Kal subah bhi baatein ho sakthi hai. Aarna, dinner ke baad yeh medicines le lena aur seeda go to bed.

Aarna: Ji aunty, thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble.

Srutija: Oh come on, you're not a bother, hai na Bhai?

Adarsh: (gets awkward on being cornered) Uh yeah, I mean it's important to take care of your health. Aaj kal mausam bhi toh unpredictable ho rahi hai.

Manyata look at him amused while Srutija gives a teasing smile to him.

Brijraj: Aarna beta, aap Mumbai se nahi hai?

Aarna: Uh no sir, hum Lucknow se hai. My family used to live there. (pressing her lips in thin line)

Giriraj: (inquisitively) Used to? Ab aap ki family wahan nahi rehti?

Aarna: Uh sir, humari family ab nahi rahi. (stopping her tears, looking down on the table)

 (stopping her tears, looking down on the table)