My soulmate is a werewolf and one of my kidnappers ch 4

I stiffened. "Darla?" I questioned.

I saw him stiffen a moment then search out my gaze in the mirror. "Darla has some similar marks, maybe you both have gotten the same sickness." He replied quickly. For some reason, knowing that he knew Darla made me mad. I wanted Mark to myself, and Darla was nothing but trouble.

"You know Darla?" I carefully spoke.

Something flashed in his eyes as he spoke, "I know her from her uncle. We're good friends, so I see Darla every now-and-then. I was over there last night to find out she was sick. Much like you."

Somehow I doubted that she was sick. I mean if anything, she should have a doctor or three on call.

"Maybe you should go home and rest for a little bit."

"I am fine, probably just a cold." Ya right, more like an infect cold. And I was wondering why the hell did Darla have to have everything revolve around her? First she has to be a thorn in my side, then become an enemy by commanding infects, and now the one person I really like is now comparing the two of us together. Could life get any worse?

"You look like you're about to drop, I would feel better if I knew you were at home resting."

"I will be fine, just a little sick. But I will be fine." I step away from the mirror and take a few steps away from Mark. Then the next thing I knew, I was once again leaning over the toilet with Mark holding back my hair.

After I rinsed my mouth out with water I heaved a sigh.

"We should probably get back to class. There is still lots to learn."

"I still thing you should go home, Alora."

I just smile slightly and look at him. "I will be all right. So lets just get to class." If I ever look back on this moment I think it would classify as running away. But I made it back to class with no problems.

I ignore the boys as I rush to work on the board. My head was making me dizzy with each step but I managed to complete the sentences on the board and then slump in my seat.

I had the urge to sleep in my seat but Mark came in. He checked over Jack's and my writing. Jack ended up with a quarter of his work highlighted red, I ended up with zero red marks, go me. Even sick I still pone.

For some reason I was becoming bored for the first time in Mark's class. I kept nodding off just to jerk back at some random sound or movement, be it Darin snoring or Cooper kicking my foot.

All that I know is that I want to take a random nap. So I kicked Copper in the shin and pulled out a pair of earplugs from my bag and put them in.

Mark gave a smile and shook his head at me. Well since he made no rebuttal I plopped my head on my arms and took said random nap.

*** *** *** *** ***

"Alora?" A voice called.

She groaned at the voice next to her bed. "Wha..."

"Happy Birthday sis!" The voice interrupted. She looked over to see Marek leaning over her bed with his hands behind his back. She took a moment to stare him in the eyes then pulled the covers over her head.

"It is not my birthday." She grumbled. She snuggled further into the warmth of her bad and ignored the outside world.

She shrieked when the covers were ripped from her body. "Oh yes it is my little leap year baby." He tossed her over his shoulder and picked up something from the bed. She beat on his back in protest, but he just laughed.