My soulmate is a werewolf and one of my kidnappers 3-2

Her eyes blinked open, everything was blurred in a multitude of colors. "Oh, thank god you're awake. We thought we lost you for a bit." The deep voice sounded relieved. "Ah, just joshing with ya sis." The voice laughed.

"Jerk. What happened?" She felt groggy and like hell, it was as if her body was sent through a pulverizer it hurt so much.

"I have no clue ask him." His voice brimmed with anger.

"Ask who now?"

"Cooper, he was suppose to be watching you." He still sounded enflamed at Cooper.

She thought what he was trying to speak of but nothing came to mind. All she remembered was running to the maze and trying to bait Marek to chase after her, apparently she fell asleep after waiting.

"I guess I just fell asleep. Nothing wrong with that, Marek."

"Oh really then you need to see this," he shifted around and left my side. He returned with a mirror in hand. "Look at your eyes." He grated out.

I blinked they were her normal dark blackest black, except they were not brown. They were still black, but there was red surrounding it.

"I need some sleep, blood shot eyes are not something to worry bout silly." She teased, he was just stressed out as usual.

"Sweetie that is not blood shot eyes, which is red red. Your irises are red themselves, not the whites of your eyes."

She looked again, he was right. Her irises were a scarlet, so deep and bright that it seem to move as if blood dripped into them. The rest of her eyes were pristine white, as normal. "What is wrong with me?" She quivered softly.

From what she could see of him, he was hanging his head. It was so unlike him, he only did such when he felt that he has failed in some way. "I do not know, I just don't know."

She smiled softly at him. "It is all going to be fine! Now I wanna get out of bed, I think I have some unwanted bed sores." She pulled the quite from her body and tossed her legs over the bedside.

Marek then grabbed her pale legs and tightened his grip around them as he pulled her up onto his shoulders. She let out a squeal of laughter and covered his eyes with her hands.

"Well my princess you will once more have to take place of my eyes, they have seemed to once more go blind." She stifled a giggle and peeped over to see his mouth turned at the corner smiling.

"Take me to Cooper!"

"Umm dear you will have to lead the way..."

"Right..." she turned his heads to the door and he walked in that direction.

"Duck!" He replied while she paid more attention to directing him then see at her eye level and hit the beam. Blackness swirling around her eyes.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

I woke up screaming. "Marek! Marek! Marek!" With each time my voice sounded ore desperate and high.

I could hear a flurry of steps and the door slamming open, I threw myself at Marek and for the first time in years cried out my eyes. He just held me tightly and ran his hand up and down my back, soothing me more then anything else in the world.