My soulmate is a werewolf and one of my kidnappers

Preface: ok readers this will be one of the very, Very few times I change the p.o.v to a different character. So this will be cast in Mark’s p.o.v. so please enjoy, comment and VOTE!!!!!

As he dropped off the car for Alora to drive back home after school; home that sounded perfect. She fit so well into his life. But something about today felt off, Darla was sick raving about some big black cat biting her.

He sighed. The girl was infuriating to him and his work. She constantly undermined him and kept pulling shit on Alora; and that did not please him in the least. He wanted Alora to be left to her own devices instead of having to defend herself from unnecessary problems.

He swore if Darla tried to kill her again he would kill her himself.

As if his thoughts conjured her, Darla walked past his class with a sly grin that look rancor with her pasty skin. She really looked like shit; it would seem that she really got hurt good.

The hair on the back of his neck prickled like never before, and it increased as he watched Darla exit the building. What the hell was she doing coming to school then leaving? Then he knew as he heard kids yelling along with the gym teacher.

Alora

He ran to the gym and threw open the doors to see students panicking by the pool. He didn’t even think as he pulled off his shirt and jacket as he dived in. He kicked out his legs faster through the thick water as he saw the bubbles rising to the surface.

He reached down to the bottom of the deep end to see the weights piled and crushing Alora. He made quick work of moving the weights off of her to see the rope attached to her ankle to the largest weight. He pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket and sawed the rope through, freeing her from its grasp.

Her red eyes grew duller and clouded with each passing moment and his resolve doubled as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. He kicked up from the pool’s tile floor and reached the surface and the edge and pulled himself and Alora up and out of the chillingly cold water.

He laid her down on the tile surrounding the pool’s edge and bent over. Listening to her mouth, no hiss of air came through and he grew grim. He needed her to start breathing again.

Leaning over her again he placed his hands on her breast bone and pressed hard several times and nothing happened; though the crowd of students grew.

He opened her mouth and plugged her nose as he pressed his mouth to hers and forced air into her lungs. Then he compressed her chest several more times and repeated the process a few more times and he was growing grimmer with each passing second when she lay oh so very still.

Bending over her head again his need for her to come back. “Come on Alora, you need to get that water out and come back to me. Come on if you get up I can take you right back home, with me.”